[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I saw one of those iceburg memes and down the list was /VR/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1453760538563.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2600) Image search: [Google]
1453760538563.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2600
So I saw one of those iceburg memes and down the list was /VR/ Cult Classics. I googled it and didnt find anything and theres no sticky. What are the cult classics of this board? I played a lot of games on Snes and Genesis but I'd like to know what games this board truly appreciates.
>>
That image is referencing /vr/ pre /v/ invasion.
>>
>>3357279
Is there a list of games from that time or no?
>>
>>3357293
We don't do lists.
>>
>>3357295
Nothing like this?

>>>/v/344864248
>>
>>3357310
We have nothing like that here. Some funny shitpost images though.
>>
>>3357289
We should tell them about the Pasopia.
>>
>>3357276
>programming based

There are programming games? That actually sounds quite fun.
>>
>>3357342
Have you heard of SmileBASIC?
>>
>>3357449
I have. It's not that.
>>
>>3358018
Yeah it's not technically a game, but it is fun.

Also, what happened to that Anon who mentioned TIS-100?
>>
>>3357276
>all those roguelikes on level 4
I think that's just about the last stop for games that at least some people unironically enjoy, it's almost all "lawl weird game lawl" below that
>>
>>3357342
Colobot?
>>
>>3357310
No we actually want to play and talk about games.
>>
File: tiers.jpg (418 KB, 750x1300) Image search: [Google]
tiers.jpg
418 KB, 750x1300
I probably could have circled a lot more, but I tried to only circle things that I actually played and enjoyed.

>>3358223
Eastern Mind is actually a pretty good adventure game.
>>
>Google searching Murder Dog NES

What the fuck
>>
>>3358029
So was the last DS basic. Until they pulled the plug.
>>
File: riiiiight.gif (1 MB, 339x230) Image search: [Google]
riiiiight.gif
1 MB, 339x230
>>3358278
>Reward Offered in Dog Rape and Murder Case in Thurston County ...
>Man accused of dog's rape, murder claimed dog killed ... - Fox News
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.