[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's idea was it to make the interface use these tiny ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fallout 2 main menu.png (101 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fallout 2 main menu.png
101 KB, 640x480
Who's idea was it to make the interface use these tiny ass red buttons instead of the actual text box?

You always find yourself wanting to click the box but then nothing happens and you remember that you have to go for le tiny red button instead.

Is it just me or is this asinine?
>>
>>3354773
Fallout is not known for its fantastic interface. It looks pretty cool, but it takes a while to get used to. Reading the manual is also pretty necessary for understanding how to play the game well.
>>
>>3354821
The fallout Bible is what it's called right? I remember a handy website helped me out when I first started
>>
That Per Jorner(?) guide was a massive help, but it predates the Restoration Project.

Speaking of that, what's people's opinions on the Restoration Project?
>>
>>3355012
Fallout Bible is deep lore built from internal documents and developer headcanon. Bethesda shit all over it. Manual is a manual.
>>
>>3355141
Hit and miss, imo. While I like that they amped up the difficulty and provided some bugfixing, I couldn't care less about the restored locations (they're all awful). They were cut for a reason
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.