[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RE2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: resident_evil_2_remake.jpg (40 KB, 605x353) Image search: [Google]
resident_evil_2_remake.jpg
40 KB, 605x353
Gonna play this tonight for the first time since 1998. I would appreciate tips and hints.

Let's discuss the game also.
>>
knock over the oxygen tank and blow up the gator when he bites it
>>
In the basement if you remember there is a locker where you get to choose between a machinegun and 2 more inventory slots.

What you don't pick up carries over for the B scenario with the other character. I recommend not opening that locker and leaving both for the B scenarios.

Press X everywhere, there are tons of hidden ammo that you don't see on screen.
>>
Don't kill every enemy, it's a waste of time. Just run around them. Don't bother carrying a bunch of health items unless you really need them, the game throws health at you a lot.

Save the magnum for bosses, use the shotgun on everything else and ditch the handgun for the shotgun around the time you get the magnum.

If you hear a licker (rattly breath, sounds like Butthead) walk and you won't trigger it. Otherwise run, they're literally no threat until the lab where you're in a tight corridor.

Claire sucks.
>>
>>3353692
poop on the floor and then smear the disc on the poop before you put it in console to unlock Clair brown camouflage outfit
>>
The code for the safe at the beginning of the game is "2236"
>>
Don't get kill
>>
File: fuck.png (795 KB, 800x588) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
795 KB, 800x588
wtf is this shit

is the game broken?

the far right shelf is never hitting the right spot. its always too much to the left. wtf
>>
>>3353982
You quite literally failed the easiest puzzle, not just in the game, but of the entire decade.
>>
>>3353986
clearly its easy. but its fucking broken.
>>
>>3353982
You're clearly using a crappy emulator that cannot properly render 3D models on a 2D render.
>>
>>3353982
Trying budging the 2nd and 3rd shelves anyway; the far right shelf glitch shouldn't prevent you from completing the puzzle.

But if this glitches like this, who knows what else will. You should have picked the superior PC or Dreamcast versions.
>>
>>3353982
are you playing on an emulator?, if yes wich?
>>
>>3355397
ePSXe.

and sorry for the rant. i think ill get the pc version.
>>
>>3356073
you could try another video plugin, or different setings
>>
File: success.png (789 KB, 798x584) Image search: [Google]
success.png
789 KB, 798x584
>>3356142
>>3355397
>>3354048
>>3354020
>>3353986

i decided to try once more.

after placing the bookshelves in this order, it worked. pretty glitchy?
>>
Check Weskers desk 50 times for a stupid fan service Easter egg
>>
File: tmp_30482-image-764506602.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30482-image-764506602.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>3356073
>ePSXe

Is this some sort of incredibly elaborate bait thread?

Anyway, if you're serious, I found the source of any and all your problems, anon. Use retroarch with mednafen
>>
>>3358852

Use pgxp. It has proper texture perspective correction and anti-jitter.
>>
>>3353982
Hiya there, DSP.
>>
daily reminder that if you can't beat Tofu Survivor you're literally subhuman trash
>>
File: stonecold.gif (608 KB, 150x113) Image search: [Google]
stonecold.gif
608 KB, 150x113
>>3353715
>Claire sucks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.