[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not going to buy it anyway but why the fuck is it so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: mslug.png (12 KB, 435x132) Image search: [Google]
mslug.png
12 KB, 435x132
I'm not going to buy it anyway but why the fuck is it so expensive?
>>
>>3353090
http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/metal-slug-anthology/63746
>amazon
>>
did you mean to post here?
>>3351420
>>3351420
>>3351420
>>
>>3353090
use mame and download the roms knucklehead.
>>
>>3353090
>why do babies shop on amazon and ebay
Nobody knows
>>
But there's complete copies for $30 shipped on eBay right this moment.

Do people really not check multiple sites for the best deal when buying online?
>>
>>3353410
I'm not a middle aged woman clipping coupons to save a nickel alright

If I want something I want it right fucking now

After it ships
>>
>buying games
>not softmodding your Wii
Its the current year and you still haven't picked up a Wii for like nothing and downloaded all the isos you want. That's on you, my man.
>>
>>3353569
>If I want this game I'm gonna pay 80 bucks for it even though it can be found for 30 elsewhere
>I'm willing to pay 50 bucks to not spend that extra two minutes of my time checking another site
>>
>>3353090
Because you were too stupid to buy it at release.
>>
>>3353090
Because it's a brand new and sealed copy of a rare compilation game?
>>
>>3353090
>why the fuck is it so expensive?
is it? It has this price because the seller expects that someone might consider this price fair for what they get. That's how trade works. If the price is too high, nobody will buy it. If the price is low, the seller makes less profit than they could.
On a related note, online trading made warehouses cheap as fuck, which means it does not hurt to store something for a very long time. As a result, sellers can increase the price and bet on the long tail, a tiny percentage of people that find a high price acceptable
>>
File: 1460934150529.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1460934150529.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>Buying Wii games ever

WHAT are you doing? It's barely even an active console anymore, just download the fuckers.
>>
>>3354091
>It's barely even an active console anymore
what does that have to do with anything, in /vr/ of all places?
>>
>>3353090
>tfw 10 copies were in a bargain bin at Target
>Didn't buy one because I was still a teenager shopping with my very christian mother.
>>
>>3354096
I know this feel.
>10+ brand new sealed copies of God hand at the store for 15 bucks as PS2 slowly died
>kept telling myself I'd buy one next time until they were all gone one day
>>
>>3355727
I know this feel
>old game going for $15 in the store because muh yuge discount
>find it for a buck in the flea market
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.