[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone recognize this masterpiece ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: title.jpg (32 KB, 298x312) Image search: [Google]
title.jpg
32 KB, 298x312
Does anyone recognize this masterpiece ?
>>
What about their arms is wild?

What about their legs?
>>
>>3336635
2 was the best, despite what shitposters say. The whole franchise was great though. RIP
>>
>>3336637
Hello summer
>>
File: Thousand_Arms.jpg (71 KB, 522x474) Image search: [Google]
Thousand_Arms.jpg
71 KB, 522x474
>>3336635
i have you outnumbered

nothin personnel kid
>>
For me WA was the best of the series, even if the 2 was a really good game.
>>
File: wild arms motherfucker.gif (30 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
wild arms motherfucker.gif
30 KB, 450x350
>>3336637
Play the games and find out.
>>
>>3336638
lol no, the original is the best
>>
>posting Kingdom Hearts 3 teaser image
NOT RETRO REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3336671
Don't start shitposting in a Wild Arms thread. This isn't /v/
>>
The music in this game are simply legendary
>>
>>3336679
Wild Arms 2 literally, literally ripped off Sailor Moon with its whole kuiper belt shit in the second half
>>
>>3336638

I wish I had a better translation.
>>
>>3336654
Fuckin' saved.
>>
>>3336695

>implying Sailor moon isn't lit

get a load of this fag
>>
File: Image.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
Guns>Arms
>>
>>3337254
Doesn't mean you need to ape the best season
>>
>>3337264
Arms is another word for guns. In fact arms are usually bigger than guns.
>>
I hate Wild Arms threads because they make me want to drop everything and replace all 5 games. Shame we'll never get a 6th. Though that Strategy spinoff on the PSP wasn't half bad.
>>
>>3337276
But S is the best season, nigga!

And WA2 is indeed the tits.
>>
File: 26446808.jpg (575 KB, 1280x944) Image search: [Google]
26446808.jpg
575 KB, 1280x944
>>3337276
You act like Wild Arms 2 is the only JRPG to ever have similarities to anime. I imagine you also adamantly defend Evangelion as being the most original anime ever created too.
>>
>>3337294
Well yeah it's the best that doesn't mean you need to rip it off!

WA2 is good it's just not as good as WA

WA is coherent the entire way through, it has one of the most solid settings and plot progressions I know of. I can still remember the music right this second. The sprite work was basically perfect. The battles and super bosses are fucking kaiju-tier.

I could play this game a thousand times and still love it.
>>
>>3336635
I like other games in the series more, but its pretty good. Thing I like about Wild Arms is that all of them are pretty solid RPGs. You may not get blown away, but you will feel satisfied by the end.
>>
>>3337303
Didn't say it was bad you reactionary faggot, I just said it -wasn't as good-
>>
>>3337321
Don't get so buttflustered because you've got shit taste man. This isn't /v/
>>
>>3337314
WA1 is incredibly generic though. The western thing is the sole thing that sets it apart from other fantasy JRPGs.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.