[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Castlevania 3 for PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: trevor.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trevor.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
HOW THE FUCK DO MORE PEOPLE NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5QZnrX48XU
>>
>>3336515
>Fan-made
>Uses a mashup of different sprites from the different games
>most of which was ripped from SotN
>movement looks clunky, even for a CV game
>pretty much fucks up level design left and right

Same reason more people don't know about the realRiven fan-remake. Remakes by people who don't understand what they are doing are always shit.
>>
>>3336528
Oh, and
>double-jumping
Why not just remove all pits in the game while they're at it? I would watch more, but I've already watched 60 seconds and I'm disgusted.
>>
>>3336528
you realize sotn was a mashup of different sprites from different games too, right?

also lol @ movement looks clunky. cv did pixel for pixel movement just like mega man. no acceleration etc. or altering jumps in anyway once in the air. any change is welcome.

retard.
>>
>>3336515
OP here

I let the thrill of something new and wonderful take me over; but I had yet to watch all of the video before I made this post.

Please let this thread die; this game is shit and I feel ruined for it.
>>
looks like ass
>>
>>3336547
Yeah, from Rondo and CV4 right? At least they didn't have 8-bit medusa heads flying around.

>any change is welcome.
>I didn't actually LIKE Castlevania 3
Then why do you give a shit about a remake? And the clunky movement is from what appears to be the character sliding as he walks around. Enjoy your shitty gameplay.

You wanna know why your shitty remake isn't popular? Because it was ALREADY DONE. Google Castlevania Chronicles Dracula's Curse. Basically the same "Let's shove SotN and Rondo mechanics into CV3" bullshit, except the graphics aren't as fucked up, and they didn't ruin the level design with half-assery.

Now fuck off and advertise your shitty remake elsewhere.
>>
PC master race reporting, finally I can play Castlevania
>>
>>3336562
You do know you can delete your own threads, right?
>>
>>3336595
>can't delete threads past a certain time limit
>>
>>3336571
i loved cv4/akumajou densetsu. calm your autism down.

also i have nothing to do with this project nor did i know it even existed. you're fucking weird, dude. i was criticizing your retarded opinions.
>>
>>3336547
The only sprites that game took was from Rondo and that was because it was the sequel to it. Things like Slogra and Gaibon being in there were updated sprites. Small but still updates. I'm sure that 70-80 percent of spritework done in SoTN were original and for what was ripped felt like they belonged right in there.
>>
>>3337279

All of the sprites on SOTN were touched up and updated, both Rondo and IV's sprites have slight updates or modifications
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.