[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /vr/ play this game? I just picked it up at the local retro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Did /vr/ play this game? I just picked it up at the local retro gaming store. I just found out there's a glitch where you can easily get through that stairwell stage easier. Anyone try it?
>>
File: mynzf3kw.jpg (156 KB, 562x598) Image search: [Google]
mynzf3kw.jpg
156 KB, 562x598
>>
Big fan of 2600/MD Ghostbusters, Genesis Ghostbusters AND 7th gen Ghostbusters but never played this one.
>>
epic meme bro
>>
Ugh, can somebody please do a romhack to replace the characters with the true Ghostbusters (the female ones)?
>>
>>3336351
BIG
>>
ignoring the JamesPosting

I had and liked this game as a kid.

the stairwell is a badly designed part of the game

but it's the end of the game

up until them, it's a very comfy game where you run your business by doing driving and ghostcatching minigames

there's not a lot to it. buy equipment. drive to buildings. catch ghosts. make money. buy better equipment. catch more ghosts

and when you can't put off zuul any longer, you just turn the game off. or reset it and play again from the beginning.

I played it a lot because it's a much more relaxing game than most NES games

and I never beat it. it didn't bother me because I never beat ANY nes games as a kid
>>
>>3336368
It's been done.

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2895/
>>
File: 2895screenshot3.png (3 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
2895screenshot3.png
3 KB, 256x224
>>3336830
maximum kek
>>
I remember playing this on C64. Trying to pass the marshmallow man to get into the building was a nightmare. Good fun before that though.
Sad I'll never have a vw beetle converted into the ecto1 again tho...
>>
>playing on nes instead of master system
wew lad
>>
File: GB.png (4 KB, 384x272) Image search: [Google]
GB.png
4 KB, 384x272
I don't remember any stairs, just map and front of buildings.
>>
>>3336346
I've beaten this game a couple times, legit, not with any turbo controller. I almost decided to write a FAQ for it but I thought that would be stupid. But opening the doors is key, I just can't remember now if the ghosts/health is random or not. Also it's very easy to pick up gas on the roads because a canister appears every 100m, so just zoom along until the counter reads 100, 200, 300, etc and slow down to catch it. Also the more ghosts you run over and stop on the map, that's how many will show up in the driving segment. The more you roam the map the longer the driving part will be too. Just buy the ghost sensor so the haunted buildings will light up and just sit still on the map until one appears near you. You'll almost never run out of gas.
>>
>>3336346
>tooling around the city
>dodging cars and shot
>busting ghosts left and right
>it's all good
>suddenly million ghost gay orgy at zuul
>thefuck.bmp
>I ain't afraid of no ghost orgy
>go to zuul
>stairwell motherfucker
>fuck it, let's go
>gay ghost gangbang everywhere
>gay ghosts above
>gay ghosts below
>get em
>don't cross the streams
>heslimedme.wav
>Ray is down
>covered in gay ghost goo
>there is no Ray
>only zuul
>zuul is love
>zuul is life
>>
>at the local retro gaming store.
at least try you pathetic autist
>>
>>3338450
What? They exist.
>>
>>3338450
Yeah, why the hell would you go to a retro gaming store for retro games?
I mean, when I need groceries you'll never find me at the local grocery store, that's just stupid.
>>
>>3338450
Glad I made you salty
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.