[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /vr/, thought you'd probably be the best place for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1 of 3.jpg (568 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
1 of 3.jpg
568 KB, 575x1024
Hi /vr/, thought you'd probably be the best place for this

Recently found a bunch of NES games in my attic, just wondering if any of them are worth anything

(I'm not hopeful but I'll dump anyway)
>>
File: 2 of 3.jpg (527 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
2 of 3.jpg
527 KB, 575x1024
>>
File: 3 of 3.jpg (310 KB, 575x852) Image search: [Google]
3 of 3.jpg
310 KB, 575x852
>>
>>3336095
>are they worth anything
RESELLER SCUM GET OUT REEEEEEE
>>
>>3336124
they were his originally you fucking retard

that is not what reseller means

he's just "seller"
>>
>>3336095
Boxes don't look good. I would just hang on to them if I were you, OP.
>>
>>3336172
yeah they're pretty knackered so I figured they're worthless

maybe I'll give them to a museum in 50 years
>>
Pricechart.com is a good site to give you a ballpark estimate of their value.

BTW I've never heard of Probotector. How is it? That box art is GOAT.
>>
>>3336520
ffff fuck me. It's pricechartING.com
>>
>>3336520
It's Contra with humans replaced with robots so it's less "violent" to meet European media laws regarding glorification of war. Completely the same game otherwise.
>>
>>3336531
You say European laws, but you really should say German. The rest of Europe has no problem with violence in video games, but often got the same versions of games anyway.
>>
>>3336520
Cheers mate
>>
Naw, pretty worthless. Ill take them to the recycling center for you.
>>
>>3336709
You'll probably want to knock off a few bucks from those prices since you have PAL copies.
>>
Hi /vr/, normally I browse /v/ but you guys solely exist to price check shit right? How much are these shitty games worth? Thanks.
>>
>>3337008
Yeah. I'm tired of it too. The price check threads are becoming more and more common. What's worse is those fucks that put their ebay listing on here.
>>
#whoa #wow #rare

I'll give you one hundred dollary doos for your mighty fine collection you got there, m8!
>>
>>3336596
Fair enough.
>>
>>3336163
Someone had to sell the game in order for him to get his hands on it in the first place, retard.
>>
>>3336596
>Britain
>teenage mutant HERO turtles
>>
>>3337509
He didn't buy them for the sole purpose of selling them, retard.
>>
>>3337008
Actually I grew out of video games years ago, hence me finding these in my attic

You didn't have to reply to the thread, did you?
>>
>>3336107
You English bastard, of course you'd own Time Lord.
Anyway, yeah it'll get you a few bucks but no, nothing too shocking.
>>
>>3336101
>>3336095
>>3336107

If you're somewhere in Victoria hit me up and I'll buy them off you
>>
>>3338195
Victoria London?
>>
>>3338195
Victoria Australia
>>
>>3336163
Damn you're stupid. Your made up definition of reseller doesn't matter to anyone except you and the voices in your head.
>>
>>3338457
Nah man, he's right. We commonly accept that reseller here means one who buys games for the explicated purpose of flipping them for a profit. Selling your own childhood games does not fall in that realm.
>>
>>3336095
I'll give you $20 for the lot. :^)
>>
>>3338748
I'll probably put them on eBay soon so wait and you could get them for less
>>
>>3338484
>We
No one cares what a couple autists who want to redefine a words meaning think.
>>
>>3337509
not if he stole it, borrowed and the lender forgot, if it was a gift, lost and found, replicated, 3d printed, or if his uncle worked at nintendo; there, 7 ways he could have the games without never having bought them
>>
>>3339416
>people 3d print games
literally retarded. into the trash it goes.
>>
>>3336095
>worth anything
You know how Google works, right?

Are they worth anything to you?
If yes, keep them. Play them. Who cares what they're worth I'd they give you enjoyment.

If no, put them on e-bay with the rest of the scum. If you want them to sell, mark them down $5 under the cheapest one. Throw in some "l@@k"s and "r@re"s. The more, the better.
Hipsters love that shit.
>>
>>3336124
Collectors are the reason prices are high, not resellers.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.