[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was wrong with it other than the fact that it was based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
So what was wrong with it other than the fact that it was based on a critically-panned movie?
>>
What, you bought it and now you feel like defending it?
>>
It's another photo-realistic fighter in an ocean of 1v1 fighters. put down the bong
>>
>>3335028
Nothing it's actually really hecking good.
>>
Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game: The Thread
>>
File: exploding cigar.jpg (48 KB, 369x500) Image search: [Google]
exploding cigar.jpg
48 KB, 369x500
>>3335160
>hecking
>>
it plays exactly like street fighter 2, right?

so it's a good game with ugly dated graphics
>>
>>3335028
I heard it was supposed to be pretty alright.

Personally, though the movie is retarded, it's kind of fun to watch desu
>>
>>3335162
The Post

>>3335178
Someone here said it plays like SF2 just with slightly stiffer controls and movement.
>>
>>3335683
Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game: The Thread: The Post: The Reply
>>
>>3335692
Turbo HD Remix
>>
>>3335683
My Japanese saturn came with a copy, it's basically a mediocre street fighter 2, it's not good but it's not as bad as something like Primal Rage or any other terrible Mortal Kombat rip off.
>>
Console versions are pretty good actually. Didn't liked the arcade version as it has nothing to do with SF gameplay
>>
It is like base SF2 right down to the collision detection which doesn't match the dimensions of the digitized sprites.
>>
>>3335028
>Made by Strata, known for such classics as Time Killers and Bloodstorm
>Capcom didn't even give them the source code for their arcade game, so we got their own.. engine.
>Original character, don't steal! my original character in SF!
>Weird art style, Strata had this.. thing for early 90s cgi, be it weird buildings or strange windows or character specific fonts.. it was a mess.

Other than that I've always liked both the arcade and console version, bit choppy but I love digitized characters.
>>
>>3335028
It was basically Mortal Kombat with Street Fighter characters and no finishers.
>>
>>3337072
The arcade version is much more fun
Though arguably a worse game
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.