[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: BionicCommando.jpg (116 KB, 439x631) Image search: [Google]
BionicCommando.jpg
116 KB, 439x631
Thoughts?
>>
Masterpiece.
>>
Great game and really unique. There aren't many platformers where you can't jump.
>>
>>3330332
First game I ever played.
>>
The game that features Umihara Kawase's husband
>>
>>3330332
Legendary
>>
>>3330332
Brilliant game which for some reason has Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica fighting mechs as the box art.
>>
i don't like it
>>
Never tried it but it gets super hyped.
>>
File: Nathan_Spencer.png (95 KB, 300x251) Image search: [Google]
Nathan_Spencer.png
95 KB, 300x251
Awesome game, and the remake is fun as fuck too !
>>
>>3331251
Yeah I don't like the arm thing. Too cumbersome
>>
good game but i don't like how you have to kill the good guy at the end
>>
Got it without knowing anything about it and the swearing and gore in the finale surprised the shit out of me. It was awesome.
>>
>>3331912

>Reading the steam reviews on the remake
>All those people whining about the game being awful and poorly designed because there isn't a jump button
>>
>>3330332
One of the best action-platformers on the NES. Not much else to say.
>>
>>3332527
yeah i mean i see how it could be fun but i just don't like it. not for me, simply. nothing wrong with it.
>>
File: bionicgbc-7.png (8 KB, 240x216) Image search: [Google]
bionicgbc-7.png
8 KB, 240x216
Anyone else play the gbc one? It's a sequel to the game boy port, but was developed by Nintendo. I think it's pretty solid.
>>
>>3330332
Pretty cool. Japanese version is uncensored/superior.
>>
>>3334218
And yet somehow Hitler's face exploding was OK in the west.
>>
>>3334384
More than likely because the censors never got that far. It's not a game you can intuitively beat in a week, you know. Even if you CAN get used to the swinging mechanics, how many of you(honestly) can get that one shot into the chopper's cockpit right on the first try?
>>
>>3334196
I've had some fun with it, but I need to git gud.
I die too often.

>>3331912
Re-armed was pretty awesome, and probably has one of the best trailers I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6-hqzneyuU

I mean, look at that! I knew I had to buy it the second I saw it.
>>
>>3330332
Anyone play the arcade version?
>>
File: 26931_front.jpg (75 KB, 640x643) Image search: [Google]
26931_front.jpg
75 KB, 640x643
Love the whole series, even the "bad" games like Rearmed 2 and the reboot.

pic related is best in the series IMO
>>
>>3336779
Is it that different from the NES version? Other than the facelift it got (which is amazing) I figured it was mostly the same game.
>>
>>3337364
Entirely different game.
>>
>>3336779

Hated that version. Bionic Commando: Elite Forces on GBC on the other hand, is the best IMO.
>>
File: Bionic Commando GB.jpg (297 KB, 880x1020) Image search: [Google]
Bionic Commando GB.jpg
297 KB, 880x1020
>>3336779
The Japanese cover is fucking rad.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.