[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Little Big Adventure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Thread theme: https://youtu.be/n4aYSdVs0c4
>>
>>3328060
best game!
>>
>>3328060
Is this actually a good game or just kiddie shit?
>>
>>3328128

Define "kiddie shit"
>>
>>3328130
A game with terrible level design and gameplay that's only meant for kids to enjoy. What I mean is this actually a game with complex enough gameplay to not make it like Lego Island?
>>
>>3328135

havent played Lego island bu its a good game beause:

-Nice items (powers, artifacts)
-long story, interesting one with many places and different characters.
-good gameplay in general

it somewhat slow becuase of the transituions between screens bu in general it is a good game
>>
>>3328302
>-good gameplay in general
The control schemes are garbage, especially when they switch to isometric views.
This game needs a remaster badly to streamline the controls.
>>
The entire game is ridiculously dorky and I highly doubt you'll enjoy it in 2016
>>
Awesome game, awesome series. Revolutionary for it's day and age, and I loved how people actually reacted to shit you did. I remember punching some random elephant guy. One of them beat the shit out of me, the other just went away and notified a cop.

Also, you could beat your pregnant wife which was hilarious for 12 year old me.
>>
>>3328347

I think that's a reason it would fascinate people. Consider how ridiculous the running animation is for instance, or the ability to sequence break by awkwardly bouncing against mountains for an hour. It shows you how much we take for granted in modern games.
>>
>>3328128

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Ls3HKnBZM

Decide for yourself
>>
>>3328135
The game is nothing like Lego Island.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.