[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /vr/ whatre your favorite turbo grafix games? i love the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: turbografx04.jpg (58 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
turbografx04.jpg
58 KB, 550x413
hey /vr/
whatre your favorite turbo grafix games? i love the snes and didnt really care for much on the genesis besides streets of rage

was wondering what im missing out on with the third "16-bit" console.
>>
>>3327952
final lap twin, bonk
>>
F1 Pilot You're King of Kings
>>
Dungeon Explorer
>>
File: 1465175087476.gif (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465175087476.gif
35 KB, 500x500
>>3327952
if you didn't really like the mega drive then you probably won't like anything the pc engine has to offer. move along pleb
>>
Sherlock Holmes
>>
File: df.jpg (35 KB, 850x480) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
35 KB, 850x480
>>3327952
Bomberman
Moto Roader
Battle Lode Runner
Any of the Star Soldier series
>>
>>3328182
Came here to say this actually
>>
Air zonk, magical chase.
>>
File: puking.jpg (44 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
puking.jpg
44 KB, 350x280
>i love the snes and didnt really care for much on the genesis
>>
The TG-16/PCE has a very similar library to the MD/Genesis. Might as well just ignore it. Same goes for the Neo Geo. All three of these consoles are essentially home arcade machines. If you're looking for the RPGs and platformers that were so prevalent on SNES, you might as well just skip the rest of the 4th gen and just pick up a PS1.
>>
>>3327952
Ys
Alien/Devil Crush
Neutopia
Bonk
Legendary Axe
Dragon's Curse
Ninja Spirit
Rondo of Blood
Lords/Gates of Thunder
Blazing Lazers
Military Madness
R-Type
>>
Does anyone have a hucard exclusive list? I'm getting a good deal on a coregrafx and want to know what to check out.
>>
>>3330508
Just download the ROM sets and poke around, it's a pretty solid, though fairly small library. I just got a PCE and a TED and it's been a good time.
>>
>>3330212
The neo geo has way more top tier fighting games, I could see someone liking it who didn't like the genesis.

If you like platformers try Bonk, I suppose.
>>
>>3330212
The CD games are totally different from the Mega-CD and certainly worth it.
>>
>>3330212
Though if we're lucky both of Falcom's PCE Xanadu RPGs might be finished with their fan translations by next year. Then maybe Emerald Dragon!
>>
Lords Of Thunder
Blazing Lazers
Bonk's Revenge
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.