[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Movie Games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 14
File: Aliensflyer.jpg (148 KB, 468x626) Image search: [Google]
Aliensflyer.jpg
148 KB, 468x626
Holy shit is the catalog shit right now. Let's have a fun nice thread, so favorite movie game? Pic related is mine.
>>
Didnt know there was a decent Aliens game. Is that arcade?
>>
>>3328346
Yeah. Decent is a generous term but it's OK.
>>
File: Blade II.jpg (30 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
Blade II.jpg
30 KB, 460x345
The fighting system in this game was unreal
>>
File: bb dos.gif (2 MB, 387x221) Image search: [Google]
bb dos.gif
2 MB, 387x221
Blues Brothers for MsDOS and AMIGA. It's a great platformer with tight controls, excellent music straight from the soundtrack, and levels based on the scenes of the movie. It even has a 2 player co-op.

The same devs also made the infamous Superman 64 and published Carmageddon 64. They should had just stick with making platformers.
>>
>>3327761
"Wow fuck you Sigourney Weaver" is what whoever licensed this thought.
>>
>>3328346
Never heard of the Game oy Color game?
>>
>>3327761
Aliens arcade is pretty fun, AVP is my favorite arcade Aliens game though. Overall favorite movie game? Dark Forces 2.
>>
File: bttf.jpg (367 KB, 572x500) Image search: [Google]
bttf.jpg
367 KB, 572x500
>>3328429
Do you know how licensing works?
>>
File: inDYYYYY.png (11 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
inDYYYYY.png
11 KB, 960x600
>>3327761
Last Crusade 4 Life
>>
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U7ihB-WlDo
>>
File: mighty.png (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mighty.png
15 KB, 320x240
>>3328549
That's not the Genesis beat 'em up
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (54 KB, 504x359) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
54 KB, 504x359
Can't decide between this two. Both are really fun run & gun games.
>>
>>3328570
>True Lies
Shit that game was fun, got to play it again.
>>
File: Gremlins2nes.png (322 KB, 304x429) Image search: [Google]
Gremlins2nes.png
322 KB, 304x429
Gremlins 2 on NES had really fun gameplay. Also Sunsoft games always had music a cut above everything else on the system.
>>
Willow arcade, solid as fuck platformer
>>
>>3328532
Im well aware, and usually it entails paying a shitton if money to use someones image, however unlike your picture, its as if they didnt try for Aliens.

Blonde, actually hot Ripley? Cmon man.
>>
>>3328424
Never play SNES version. Absolute total piece of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
What is the best game that has Terminator or Robocop or both
>>
File: Friday_the_13th_NES.png (172 KB, 209x295) Image search: [Google]
Friday_the_13th_NES.png
172 KB, 209x295
>>3327761
I find how bad it is charming. One day, about 10 years ago, my friends were all saying how impossible it was to beat this game. Ended up throwing it in and showing them it could be done. That was actually the first time I beat it. Was surprised at how much I remembered. Now I can beat it super fast and pretty much do it as a party trick.
>>
File: terminator-the.png (492 KB, 564x800) Image search: [Google]
terminator-the.png
492 KB, 564x800
>>3330023
This one's pretty good
>>
>>3327761
I love the Aliens arcade game. Fair, fun, and addictive. Yeah, sure, the standard Xenomorphs are pink, the facehuggers are bright green, and there are all sorts of wacky looking Aliens, but what did you expect? A beat-em-up with only three enemy types (inluding the Queen boss) and everything you fight colored either black or tan?
>>
>>3328558
Neither MMPR Movie games are that great, but I don't know why people put the Genesis version in such a pedestal. It's probably the dullest belt-scroller I've ever played.
>>
>>3329146
>Not wanting 80s Sigourney Weaver to go ape shit on your crank while you wear Winona Ryder like a balaclava
Why even live?
>>
>>3330023
robocop vs terminator for Genesis
>>
>>3330203
>belt-scroller
I can always tell it's you because of this term and that hyphen. When will you stop?
>>
>>3329994
The SNES version is actually a completely different game. On PC it was called "Blues Brothers: The Jukebox Adventure", but on SNES it was just Blues Brothers.

I remember playing it on MsDOS when I was a kid and it just didn't feel *right* compared to the first one. Now years later I realized it was just a shitty game.
>>
Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventure on the SNES. Very overlooked.
>>
>>3328429
>"Wow fuck you Sigourney Weaver" is what whoever licensed this thought.

It's like a really bad palette swap of Ripley and Newt.
>>
File: berotto.jpg (51 KB, 361x440) Image search: [Google]
berotto.jpg
51 KB, 361x440
>>3330461
Whenever he gets his memory suppressant refills maybe
>>
Robocop, Diehard Arcade, Aliens Trilogy.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.