[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After playing Witcher games I wanna try something more "classy".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Baldur's_Gate_box.png (385 KB, 407x494) Image search: [Google]
Baldur's_Gate_box.png
385 KB, 407x494
After playing Witcher games I wanna try something more "classy".

Should I play Baldur Enhanced version or simply download old version and playing with mods?.
>>
Enhanced version a shit. BGT, BGT tweak pack and unfinished business is all you need.
>>
>>3326427
Don't bother with the conversion mods for a first time playthrough though. Play the original BG1 with unfinished business and baldurdash mods and you're good to go. I'd avoid the tweak pack as it fixes some things but also makes the games far easier with some of it's more game-changing tweaks.

Also go Paladin for best PC
>>
>>3326126
The original looks worse than aids and the modding community is a cesspool of subhuman filth. EE is the only tolerable option.
>>
>>3326126
any way you go is a decent choice, but each version has its advantages.
>>
>>3326126
Go without the EE. The game takes a bit the get started but it really picks up once you get to the city.
>>
>>3328623
Even regular EE is full of misogynistic filth. Siege of Dragonspear is the only acceptable part to play in 2016.

No really, avoid the EEs like the plague. You can get the same engine improvements with BGT or even Tutu if it's that important, and the extra shit Beamdog added is crap. I still recommend vanilla, it holds up great
>>
>>3328639
kek
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.