[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].png (26 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
26 KB, 256x224
...Well?
>>
Every single level up there was a stat that would be better than the others to level.

Check for it and choose it.

Always.

There, you've broken the game.
>>
>>3325708
Was it RNG, or is there a way to predict which one it'll be?
>>
>>3325776
I think it was Star > Pow > HP > Star > Pow > HP until you reach level 30.

But I may be wrong.
>>
When I was a little kid, I'd put all of it into HP because I didn't understand RPGs. I just spammed Pick-Me-Ups to stay alive.

When I was a teen, I'd do mostly Pow, occasionally choosing the others. Still spamming Pick-Me-Ups to win.

As an adult I do this >>3325708 and I end up not needing as many Pick-Me-Ups as I can carry.
>>
>>3325817
>When I was a little kid, I'd put all of it into HP

Same here.
>>
>>3325776
You don't need to predict, you can literally see how many points the stat will go up before you confirm it
>>
>>3325706
One of those have a bit increased stat. Scroll untill you see it
>>
What about level ups where you don't see that screen, such as when you get a star in the field map?
>>
>>3325875
You get the screen after the star runs out.
>>
Is it fun to choose only star option?
>>
>>3325797
HP always seems to come up way more than the other two. Star seems to have come up the least. Or maybe it was dependent on the character?
>>
POW for Mario, Bowser, and Geno
S for Mallow and Toadstool
>>
>>3325910
Only if you don't want to use Bowser.
>>
>>3325706
I choose POW for Mario and Bowser, and STAR for Mallow, Geno and Toadstool. You just won't need much HP specially if you have Toadstool (and the equipment that you get later on the game).
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.