[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you guys make the jump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 258x195
Could you guys make the jump?
>>
You could just walk over it! What were they thinking??
>>
>>3324857
Of course, I had a Nintendo Power subscription.
>>
WHAT A FUCKLOAD OF SHIT. I'D RATHER DRINK BUFFALO DIARRHEA OUT OF A DEAD SKUNKS ASSHOLE THAN PLAY THIS GAME
>>
>>3324960
LOL! Classic.
>>
Beat it, no where near as hard as e-celebs think.
>>
>>3324857
WUT WARE DEY THINGKEN
>>
#damgate
>>
>>3325526
>triggered by youtubers
>being so fuming mad you have to call them "e-celebs" to point out how evil they are
>>
>>3324960
WHAT A SHITLOAD OF MOTHERFUCKING BULLFUCK, YOU'RE BETTER OFF FUCKING SHIT THAN FUCKING WITH THIS FUCKED UP SHIT, FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
Cowabunga?
>>
tes t
>>
>>3325526
>hates e-celebs
>obviously watches every update to know this was referencing one
>in order to fit in on a 'chan, feigns hate of e-celebs
>>
>>3324960
Are you 12?
>>
>>3324883
In Valis 1 remake for mega drive, you dopnt even jump, just slide
>>
I never even got to this part. I know it's level 3 and that's usually my roadblock. I never knew where to go and just exploring in the van I got killed by the steamrollers.
>>
>>3324857

That's not the tricky one. Last jump before the dam it is.
>>
>>3327173
Cowa-flippin' piece of dog leavings. This game is diarrhea coming out of my peepee. This game is as appealing as a frickin' ooze-infected dirty gosh-darned sewer rat dropping. I've had more fun playing with dog excrement. Shredder's my butt and Splinter's my testies. This game is an inside-out butthole regurgitating putrid bum fecal matter. I'd rather fricken' yank all the hairs out of my naughty place. I'd rather drink unmentionables out of where the sun doesn't shine on a buffalo. It flippin' stinks, it stinkin' flips, it stinkin' stinks, it's a piece of garbage, and I don't like it.
>>
File: 1466957593781.jpg (307 KB, 793x803) Image search: [Google]
1466957593781.jpg
307 KB, 793x803
>>3329710
>never heard of avgn
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.