[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS RECOMMENDED THIS GAME TO OTHERS ON HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS RECOMMENDED THIS GAME TO OTHERS ON HERE
I KNOW IT WAS A /vr/ THREAD
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY FURRY FETISH SHIT
I FUCKING START IT UP AND NOT EVEN 10 SECONDS IN IS A FART CLOUD WITH THE WORDS "CHILL OUT!" ON IT
AND THEN I FOUND OUT THAT EVEN THOUGH IT'S A PLATFORMING GAME YOU CAN'T JUMP ON ANY OF THE ENEMIES
YOU HAVE TO FART ON THEM TO KILL THEM WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S HELLA NASTY
I COULDN'T TAKE ANY MORE OF IT SO I PAUSED IT BUT THEN THE PAUSE SCREEN DIDN'T SAY PAUSE
IT SAID PAWS
P A W S
LIKE A FUCKING JOKE
FUCK YOU WHOEVER TOLD PEOPLE TO PLAY THIS SHIT I BET IT MADE KIDS TURN INTO THE GROSSEST FURFUCKERS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW
>>
File: AVGN (1).jpg (15 KB, 263x361) Image search: [Google]
AVGN (1).jpg
15 KB, 263x361
WHAT
WERE
THEY
THINKING
>>
You need to chill out bro, it's just video games.
>>
..you know skunks don't fart to defend themselves right?
>>
File: GOH.jpg (60 KB, 144x121) Image search: [Google]
GOH.jpg
60 KB, 144x121
>>3323439
>WHOEVER TOLD PEOPLE TO PLAY THIS SHIT I BET IT MADE KIDS TURN INTO THE GROSSEST FURFUCKERS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW
NAH M8 YOU'RE THINKING OF THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE

SO, PUNKY SKUNK. HOW BOUT THEM CRAZY INVENTIONS YOU USE IN EACH LEVELRIGHT

ALSO WHY ARE WE YELLING
>>
You just reminded me to play this game. It seems aight.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.