[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good? Buggy? I've never heard of some of these despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 811o3VuzDSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (379 KB, 1500x1365) Image search: [Google]
811o3VuzDSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
379 KB, 1500x1365
Any good? Buggy? I've never heard of some of these despite Genesis being my first console.
>>
>>3322908

It's better than arcade perfect.
>>
>>3322908
Reviews say it's pretty good. The dev team made conversions of the games that take slight advantage of the 3d, and it has some exclusive games that aren't on the eshop.
>>
>>3322908
They're fantastic ports. Any game that M2 has ported to 3DS has become the only way I play it now.
>>
>>3322908
Dude it's well worth it, trust me... in particular fantasy zone II and puyo puyo 2 are wonderfull
>>
>>3322937
I'd definitely replay Fantasy Zone on a traditional set-up after struggling with my original 3DS's ergonomics, but the 3D and settings made it worthwhile. Also, Maze Walker finally gets its chance to shine.
>>
I'll have to look into getting it. Wish it had that space harrier 3D update. Unless that isn't Sega
>>
Great games for like 30 burger bucks, and it has stickers!
>>
Yeah, these ports are top-notch. The endless mode they added to Fantasy Zone II is hopelessly addictive, if they had put that out way back when arcades were still a thing I'd be pumping quarters in all day.

>>3322946
They might still bring over the other collection if this one was successful enough.
>>
>>3323008
Oh there's another? I'll buy it new then when I can, give them some support
>>
>>3322908
All those games kick ass, and the ports are great
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.