[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evidently the same people who skewered DBZ made a similar series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
Evidently the same people who skewered DBZ made a similar series for FF7. It's pretty hilarious.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSkUxUD6xQo
>>
>>3319838
No is not. Its just bad. Just like everything else they do. Old dead jokes and twists that only a 15 year old would think is funny. But maybe people who haven't played ff7 find it funny. You tell me OP.
>>
>>3320107
>my opinion is the only good one.
>my sense of humor is so fine tuned I only laugh at the best of jokes and japes.
>look at the peasants, having their fun. If only they knew their fun was them being asinine. For shame.
>>
>>3320120
Thanks for confirming mate.
>>
>>3320123
Go fuck yourself, Paco.
>>
>watching Youtube series

How's it feel being thirteen years old?
>>
Ha, I enjoyed it
>>
>>3320107
Found the guy who didn't watch it and claims to have an opinion. Of course it's in the same vein as their DBZ Abridged, and if you hated that, you aren't going to have a good time, but having no sense of humor is your problem.

Half the humor is lost if you aren't intimately familiar with the game. Yeah, not every last joke hit it's mark, but more do than not, and it's definitely got some gold. There's also some reoccurring subtle stuff that kept cracking me up.
>>
I made it 2 minutes.
Was that supposed to be funny?
>>
>>3321404
The first episode's not that great, but it gets better over time.
>>
>>3319838
That ONEY guy or whatever made a decent FF7 short that was quite funny
>>
>>3321476
This one? It's great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDqea9cWOn4

And yeah teamfourstar is awful. They are an anomaly. The "jokes" are shit but people(tweens/millenials) think it's the funniest shit, like Sandler movies.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.