[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you get ASMR from playing old games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 832x690
Do you get ASMR from playing old games?
>>
File: 1458387197186.jpg (63 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1458387197186.jpg
63 KB, 960x720
>>3319681
Um... no.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eIFJKyryxw&list=PL30CA5500906F0A4B&index=19

only sometimes
>>
>>3319681
Sure, if I got headphones on.
>>
>>3319681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb2jDNZ5JuQ sometimes
>>
File: 1443020372975.png (1 KB, 348x320) Image search: [Google]
1443020372975.png
1 KB, 348x320
I sure do
https://youtu.be/F7khL9Ms4ow
>>
ASMR is ridiculous, it's so pathetic it makes me despise the """people""" who enjoy it. It angers me to the point I want to use a hammer to physically hurt and incapacitate the retards who enjoy it before cracking their skulls open.

What utter idiocy, what a senseless clown act, completely nonsensical.
>>
>>3322315
> It angers me to the point I want to use a hammer to physically hurt and incapacitate the retards who enjoy it before cracking their skulls open.

I feel bad for you. Always talking about how you want to hurt people and anyone slightly odd or enjoying strange things like ASMR make you rage. Real talk, you sound miserable in life. I hope you get some help or at least someone good to talk to.
>>
>>3322315
Upset you can't experience ASMR?
>>
The sound of old controllers creaking and tapping buttons. The sound is like sex.

https://youtu.be/YXANQaICugo
>>
>>3323490
>aftermarket chink trash controller

Also how come every ASMR video has to have a girl whispering? It turns it into full-on fetish tier and I feel uncomfortable watching it.
>>
>>3323506
>Also how come every ASMR video has to have a girl whispering?
To get lonely nerd views, duh.
>>
>>3323506
Are you saying you would prefer if it were some deep voiced older man with a certain kind of accent whispering into your ear? no homo
>>
>>3323506
It's aftermarket trash but it's better than listening to a dude whisper at me or a stupid girl tapping her nails on the side of a controller.
>>
>>3320297
100% this.
Almost every time. I've had feels for this game for 20 years!
>>
>>3319681
>young happy pepe, so blissfully unaware of what's to come, so innocent
;_;
>>
>>3319681
ASMR?
You mean shivers and goosebumps?
>>
>>3322315
Haha, jealous that you have an inferior cerebral system.
>>
>>3319681
yeah i think, mostly when i find a game really good or had a good achievement on it. I find ASMR videos utterly retarded though.
>>
>>3323625
oh also good music of course.
>>
>was searching for vidya ASMR the other day
>find this gem
https://youtu.be/590eorYw9uA

She's funny due to being pretty unknowing of vidya, and admittedly so, which I appreciate.
>>
>>3323629
>that accent

Hello boner.
>>
>>3323671
dude she's already taken why would she give you a boner
>>
>>3319681
yes

the PC-Engine makes some very vibrant melodic tones and buzzes
>>
what exactly is ASMR?
>>
>>3323751
you know hamon from JoJo? or those yoga practitioners who claim to have opened all their chakras and felt some sort of spirit orgasms? or those christians who claim to have achieved religious ecstasy through communion with god?

it's basically that, a misapplication and misunderstanding of the oldest form of mysticism in existence, a means of tuning your nervous system to a certain kind of frequency and receiving some amount of feedback from the electromagnetic radio band emanating from the sun (or from sophia or whatever, wherever you think it comes from in your chosen from of spirituality)

when a regular person experiences a little bit of ESP, by accident or by tuning through outside influence, that's ASMR

it's the same feeling buddhist monks get when they chant for an hour and forgive themselves for being touched by daddy
>>
>>3319681
>ASMR
I have never heard of this before. I have only heard of frisson which I seem to get when listening to some music
>>
I get asmr from lots of stuff. Not vidya tho. Certainly not old vidya.
>>
>>3323791
not even vidya music anon?
>>
>>3323629
>"i used to have a ps2
>and i played raymond"
holy fucking kek she's so cute
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.