[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he the true hero of the Resident Evil games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1466988585811.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1466988585811.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
Was he the true hero of the Resident Evil games?
>>
God bless you Tofu.
>>
Yes didn't you read the manga?
>>
Truly the hero to surpass Metal Gear.
>>
Hunk
>>
If Tofu was such a tough guy, how did Hunk manage to eat him?
>>
>>3319368 who's his partner though?
>>
Grant Bitman
>>
>>3323174
Somebody creative make a back story for the whole Tofu team.
>>
>>3323336
They were cops that got in too deep and they were the first experimented with the 'real' T-virus-- the tofu virus. Now it's time to right some wrongs. Some shit like that.
>>
>>3323336
I prefer to think that, in the world of Resident Evil, tofu people are a normal thing, just not something that ever comes up outside of the Tofu Survivor.
>>
>>3323763
fucking sent to crapcom.
WE NEED THIS!
>>
>>3323336
its simple, Umbrella corps is similar to Monsanto and corn is a lot like the soy bean industry of Japan. So as a parody they are simply mutant T - Virus soybean curd. That are being threatened by the other experiments. so Its best to to be on S.T.A.R.S side.
>>
I remember how I tried to get A ranking with Leon on B scenario and, as I didn't save anything, I got too slow for reaching the rocket launcher and killing Tyrant, I had no motivation whatsoever to retry getting Hunk then Tofu
>>
>>3323336
let's rock!
>>
Well, if you consider making me go practically insane from playing the same game like 10 times in a row a heroic thing to do, then yes, he is the true hero.

And then you don't even play his scenario because you're fucking done
>>
File: tofu.png (14 KB, 416x154) Image search: [Google]
tofu.png
14 KB, 416x154
According to the chinese, he is pretty cool guy.
>>
>>3319368
I'm seriously surprised Capcom hasn't put him in anything again. I mean, they only have to spend 5 minutes working on his model
>>
File: dctofu.jpg (23 KB, 610x341) Image search: [Google]
dctofu.jpg
23 KB, 610x341
>>3328768
Anon..
>>
>>3321282
Gun beats Knife
>>
>>3326552
i thought as much
>>
Do you really have to beat RE2 6 times to unlock him?
>>
>>3319368
Yes. He's a real human bean.
>>
>>3328781
Tofu has actually more HP than Hunk
>>
>>3331165
Yes. That, or a cheat device.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.