[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was digging through some old things when I found 1982/83 Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Was digging through some old things when I found 1982/83 Nintendo game and watches, that amazingly still worked
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3024x3024
Second one
>>
So, what the fuck is the point of your post? Just to brag about it and show your e-peen to /v/'s containment board?
>>
>>3319305
He found something he thought was cool.
What the fuck is the point of your post? Mad that someone has something somewhat rare that you don't have? Don't you have some reseller and collector boogiemen to bitch about?
>>
>>3319305
Retro games, obviously
>>
Durable as fuck
>>
>>3319301

Nice. I have the Mario Bros. one where they're working in a bottling plant. It was changed to a cake shop for the GameBoy game&watch collection
>>
love these things, too bad they're really expensive these days. i found a popeye one several years ago for a dollar or two and i've had it since on my shelf. they've got a cool aesthetic to them.
>>
>>3319305
You seem to be suffering from a serious case of ass-pained autism.
>>
>>3319312
Yeah. Look how great that first screen looks!
>>
>>3319458
I have that one too. Unfortunately it no longer works.

Anyone know of any repair guides or forums? Can't imagine there are service manuals available for such a (then) cheap device. I'd have a go at fixing it if I knew where to start.
>>
>>3319298
Unless there's some leak from batteries or other small components those things are basically immortal if you store them well.
>>
>>3319298
I had that exact game, although I don't think it was a Game & Watch, it looked more like a Game Boy.

Pic related, only mine was green. I also had a Mario game, some platformer with forced side-scrolling where you had to jump and dodge oncoming barriers. I think that one was just called "Mario Bros". Are these at all rare?
>>
>>3320145
You've got to be one of the dumbest posters on this board.
>>
>>3320154
For asking a question? You're pretty rude.
>>
>>3320157
You're right, he was rude. There was no reason to say that. Stating the obvious serves no purpose.
>>
>>3320145
Game & Watches are rare, but the keychain devices you're referring to are not. They are cool Nintendo collector's items, but they were very mass produced in the 90s.
>>
>>3320247
Actually, they are still being made nowadays. I got the Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong JR. reissues cheap from some videogame store around here.
>>
>>3320247

Nintendo had some really cool keychain devices.
I remember having one of those mini N64 that could record up to six seconds of speech and play it back. Was like the coolest thing ever.
>>
My dad's Coleco football game still works and that predates the Game and Watch games.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.