[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games you want to play again, but you don't because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: Neverhood.png (344 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Neverhood.png
344 KB, 640x480
ITT: Games you want to play again, but you don't because you don't want to deal with THAT part again.
>>
>>3318340
It's not as if you need to actually read all that bro
>>
File: knuknu.jpg (313 KB, 960x672) Image search: [Google]
knuknu.jpg
313 KB, 960x672
I'd love to play this through in one sitting any time if only this boring lump wasn't embedded in there
>>
File: CNZ.png (6 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
CNZ.png
6 KB, 320x224
>>3318432
>this boring lump
FTFY
>>
mario
>>
>>3318364
No, but walking through the whole corridor in and out is mandatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXEiCr8AGpg
>>
File: crabby.jpg (5 KB, 240x172) Image search: [Google]
crabby.jpg
5 KB, 240x172
i actually still play though emulator is better cuz saves
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Fuck this boss. Fuck. This. Boss.
>>
>>3318340
The horrid tutorial at the beginning of Fallout 2.
>>
>>3318340
The Neverhood had a few stupid parts. Never cared for the weird first person bits and a few of the puzzles in that laboratory/cliff area.

It's a shame Armikrog didn't stick the landing, I'd kill to have a game as charming as The Neverhood with a bit more polish.
>>
>>3318779
i've been playing it on my rgb modded NES via N8, save states used as save points, only after fights.

awesome game.
>>
>>3320613
It's ten minutes maximum (more like five), what the fuck? I have the problem that I usually burn out once I hit New Reno.
>>
File: Balloon.jpg (92 KB, 483x338) Image search: [Google]
Balloon.jpg
92 KB, 483x338
Earthworm Jim 2
>>
Sonic 2 - the entire 2/3 of the game after Chem Plant

Aquatic Ruins, Hill Top, Metropolis, etc I find it very boring
>>
>>3318813
i hate that faggot so much
>>
>>3320773
The first game has worse pace killing segments. The Psycrow races fucking suck especially if you lose. I don't even know how to beat him to be honest. I think I did it once by chance.

The bungie jump section is also pure shit too, and you have to do it multiple times.
>>
>>3320773
You should've posted Puppy Love.
>>
>>3321074
Definetly. That's why I don't even want to play it again to begin with.

>>3321083
I actually like Puppy Love.
>>
>>3318779
Fuck that boss. It's nearly impossible if you have level1 gun.
>>
File: .png (904 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
.png
904 KB, 1360x768
Fucking bullshit. One misstep and you're in lava with NO FUCKING WAY OUT - IT SHOULDN'T BE THE FUCKING CASE FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cunts.
>>
>>3321096
Puppy love is a great level... the first time around. It's just much too slow pace to be played 3 times, where each level is like 10 waves.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.