[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /vr/. I currently want to play the Banjo games and Conker's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1920x1080
Hello, /vr/. I currently want to play the Banjo games and Conker's Bad Fur Day. The thing is that I don't have the money to buy a N64 and an Everdrive/original cart; so I ask: How are the ports of the former games on the 360 and how is the remake of the latter in the original Xbox?
>>
>>3318278
No idea about Live & Reloaded, but the B-K port for the 360 is fine. Admittedly tough, I haven't played the original in a while now but the port ran fine and the HD enhancements make it look better on a modern TV without killing the feel of it.
>>
>>3318278
Kazooie on 360 is excellent, no issues

Tooie on 360 fixes the framerate but makes aiming extremely sensitive, resulting in a lot of frustration. Just emulate it.

No idea about Conker, but consensus is the original is better.
>>
>>3318278
Kazooie is great, better than the original. Only mistake is one of the bonus videos at the end don't sync up right but that's it.

Tooie is decent but not as great, it's way too dark for some reason and the opening cut scene desyncs but very playable. Jamjars rhymes no longer rhyme thanks to a change in control scheme as well. That'll make no sense if you haven't played the game.

Not played Live & Reloaded but I've heard it looks good although is censored like crazy compared to the original which ruins it. I'd recommend emulating it.
>>
>>3318278
get an Xbox One and buy Rare Replay
>>
>>3321375
This

All of the rare replay ports are excellent.

t. Somebody who has played all three games in the last month on both Xbox One and N64
>>
>>3318278
I've tried xbox 360 and xbox one and n64 and emulated

The 360 banjo kazooie seemed to work fine for me , banjo tooie seemed alright but the aiming sucks so get used to it.

I never got to play live and reloaded :( but I emulated bad fur day on pc and also on Xbox one from rare replay and I prefer xbox one.

The way I see it

N64> xbox one> 360> emulated
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.