[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the Devil Without a Cause of /vr/ games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
What's the Devil Without a Cause of /vr/ games?
>>
Postal & Postal 2
>>
CoD 3
>>
Mortal Kombat or Mortal Kombat 2. Both were massively popular during their era, despite both being really bad games. Even the MK fans consider them pretty bad these days, due to the piss-poor AI. They were both multi-million selling games, but these days you can barely give them away since no one really wants them.
>>
>>3314720
Some shit that was huge in '98-'99 and then literally everybody forgot about it. Also it has to be the only hit the developers ever made.

I got no idea.
>>
File: reallynigga.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>3314758
>Mortal Kombat 2
>Bad
>>
>>3314758
>due to the piss-poor AI.
If you're judging a fighting game on anything but it's viability for competitive play, you're not someone who should be allowed to judge fighting games.

Also in regards to OP, Devil Without a Cause was not a bad album unless you simply hate rap rock, which is subjective. It's probably the best of the genre....I think for something to be the equivalent of that album it would have to be a game that was good, but because it was so heavily reliant on a specific trend of it's day, is regarded by hipsters and younger people to be bad simply because of the dated style rather than the quality of the product
>>
File: tomb-raider-usa-v1-6[1].jpg (85 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
tomb-raider-usa-v1-6[1].jpg
85 KB, 600x606
>>3315231
This man is correct.

And so the answer is pic related
>>
>>3315231
Run-DMC's King of Rock is the best of the genre.
>>
>>3314720
Couldn't you pick a more shit "gimmick" for your thread OP?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.