[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You were born into the universe where the Light World an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 13-EasternPalace2.png (74 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
13-EasternPalace2.png
74 KB, 512x448
>You were born into the universe where the Light World and Dark World dungeons didn't have swapped themes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVWpFXtHhPc
This shit is way better than the generic sounding Dark World variant and it only plays in 3 dungeons...
>>
>>3311179
meh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ObFGkl_-4
>>
I prefer the Dark World one.
>>
The light world dungeon theme always seemed boring to me, whereas the dark world dungeon theme seemed a lot more tense. Not really sure why. Probably the strings.
>>
Yeah I prefer the dark world one too.

Light one just feels lonely. I don't like that.
>>
>>3311179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ID6IaRFKI
>>
>>3311179
Daily reminder that Link's Awakening will always be far superior to this pile of overrated shit.
>>
>>3314094

Oh, shush you.
>>
>>3314102
you shush
>>
File: 1423564404048.gif (120 KB, 777x777) Image search: [Google]
1423564404048.gif
120 KB, 777x777
>>3314102
>>3314106
Both of you shush or no dinner tonight
>>
>>3314112
:(
>>
>>3314094
the only truly overrated zelda game is ocarina of time
>>
>>3311179
i love the atmosphere the first 30 seconds create but it doesn't necessarily fit with any of the dungeons really
>>
>>3314087
this is terrible
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.