[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Project 64
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 320239084902380.png (27 KB, 667x358) Image search: [Google]
320239084902380.png
27 KB, 667x358
So is it safe to download yet or not? I'm getting mixed signals.
>>
>Nintendo emulation past SNES

Enjoy that malware.
>>
>>3310929
The webpage and the installer itself contains malware and ads, get it elsewhere or use Mupen64
>>
>>3310930
I can't hear you over Trauma Center.
>>
>>3310932
Also, if the game you wanna play is on Virtual Console, use Dolphin
>>
Don't download 2.2 because it's buggy and BSODs Windows 10. Wait for 2.3
>>
It's always been safe if you're not so stupid that you can't read an installer and untick a couple boxes.
>>
Download Project64u

project64u(dot)wordpress(dot)com
>>
>>3310929

I am questioning the same thing myself for about a week now. Got it working some months ago but can't remember how. Even on win 10, post results if you have any op.
>>
Like I said on the last thread about this, you can either:
A:run the install from command line with the -noads command to remove the spy/malware installer completely from the install process
or
B:You can download the latest WIP build from github, since they removed the spy/malware components about 18 days ago.
or
C:You can download a modified version of the installer with the spy/malware shit removed, google around for it.
>>
>>3310930
>Dolphin
>malware
>>
>>3310929
you can just use this link.
http://coolrom.com/emulators/n64/
the program itself is not malware
>>
>>3311229

Why the fuck are wordpress urls filtered?
>>
>>3311724
Cause it's easy to setup spam sites on wordpress and then spam the links here. If a URL is ever filtered, you can assume it was due to spam.
>>
>>3311217
The only corect answer in this thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.