[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how bad is King's Quest 8? I just finished 6 and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: kings quest 8 promo.jpg (250 KB, 1777x800) Image search: [Google]
kings quest 8 promo.jpg
250 KB, 1777x800
So how bad is King's Quest 8? I just finished 6 and I'm about to start 7 and nearing the end of my quest to replay King's Quest 1-4, and then play 5 and beyond which I've never played before. I did something similar with Ultima last year, but after trudging through the abomination that was Ultima 8 and not even finding the motivation to attempt 9, I'm a little wary of playing yet another Origin game numbered 8 that I've always heard incredibly mixed and bad things about.

Also if anyone wants to talk King's Quest, or Quest games in general, that's cool too.
>>
>>3310749
>, I'm a little wary of playing yet another Origin game numbered 8
But it's a Sierra game. They didn't have anything to do with each other since Origin was founded.
Personally I liked Ultima 9. 8 was a disaster in terms of gameplay, controls, story and more but 9 actually plays and looks quite well and mainly the story sucks.
>>
>>3310812
Fuck you're right, what the hell have I been smoking?
>>
>>3310824
crack
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.