[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /vr/ played Ghostbusters II (NES)? What did you think of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Ghostbusters2nes.jpg (52 KB, 338x473) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters2nes.jpg
52 KB, 338x473
Has /vr/ played Ghostbusters II (NES)? What did you think of it?
A bit of a polarizing game, but I enjoyed it. Very challengeing.
>>
>>3310135
bitch this ain't monday
>>
>>3310135
it's a SHITLOAD OF FUCK! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???
>>
the master system and genesis games are the only good ones
>>
>grew up with a Genesis, love the shit of their version
>years later check the other versions in emulators
>they're shit
>>
>>3310337
Doesn't matter, they posted a new video so a thread about the game they were playing gets posted like clockwork.
>>
>>3310135
I had this game since I was a kid and only managed to beat it a few years ago. I distinctly remember it because it was on a big screen CRT and on the statue of Liberty stage one of the color components blew and made the screen all tint blue so I had to finish like that. I still can't believe I beat it. Hard as balls.
>>
>>3310135

so how big is Mike's cock actually? I wonder if Bootsy can fit the whole thing down his throat
>>
>>3310337
>>3310378
At this point I'm thinking it's either someone who thinks they're a master troll and posts a thread every time a new video goes up because they know it'll piss someone off (and it does, every time) or it's Ryan posting on here to try and get more views because he'll do anything to become part of the cinemassacre crew and not just on the sidelines sucking Mike's dick every chance he gets.
>>
>>3310516
Why can't we just ignore Mike did a video on it and discuss the game? If this thread was made yesterday no one would bat an eye and would just be talking about Ghostbusters. Just forget the context and talk about GB2.
>>
Gameboy Ghostbusters 2 was best
>>
>>3310340
Indeed.
>>
File: venkman.jpg (11 KB, 295x309) Image search: [Google]
venkman.jpg
11 KB, 295x309
New Ghostbusters 2 is a good game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIHUGErDmQQ
>>
>>3310513
He legit said in a livestream "I dont need a bigger cock".
>>
>>3310516
Its ryan, but not trying to become Cinemassacre crew, hes already Cinemassacre. Hes just doing his job as their mcm to promote the vids in a sneky way.
>>
>>3313545
I'm not a huge fan of him but honestly it's kinda nice to see someone on cinemassacre who is at least a little bit interested in modern games
>>
>e-celebs make money based off of views because ads
>every time some e-celeb makes a new video, rather than being in the e-celeb containment thread, someone posts a thread just for that game
>if it's a shit game, it's "what does /vr/ think about this game? I thought it was fun.", if it's known game most people know like Holy Diver, it's "has anyone ever heard of this game?"
>quickly comes out that e-celeb X made a video about the game a day or two ago

So...can anyone explain how this doesn't break the rule about advertising? Because this is in every meaning of the term, advertising.
>>
>>3314053
Ryan only gets shit because he's the "new guy", even though if you watch some videos from the 2000s he's briefly seen in them, so he's been around a while, just not in front of the camera. Plus I like how he's the PC guy. James is the movie guy. Mike is the console guy. Ryan's the PC guy. Seeing them showcase PC games more often is a nice change.
>>
>>3310135
Well, Mike / James / Bootsy / Ryan / Kyle / Jesus, I like it for the challenge (and the fact that I'm a Ghostbusters fan), but I prefer the MS version.
>>
>>3310135
My buddy had it when we were young. Was impossible for us back then. Never made it past the first driving stage.

Vigo creeper me out big time with that lip curl he did. Actually everything creeper me out. The opening music, the bouncing heads and game over screen.
>>
I've had this game ever since I was kid. One of the first games I had for the NES. My cousin made it the furthest. He made it all the way to the train station.
>>
I enjoyed it when I was a kid. Played the hell out of it and got up to the museum. Got two Ghostbusters through to the end, but that was the farthest I ever made it.
>>
>>3314053
Thats true. Nice to have someone be a pc gamer there. When Ryan first showed up I didnt like him, but hes grown on me.

He just needs to break down and buy shirts a size larger.
>>
>>3310373
> in emulators
> they're shit
Well what did you expect?
>>
>>3314068
4chan is funded by a cabal of e-celebs
>>
>>3314138
The Microsoft version was pretty boss, agreed.
>>
The only way to recognize that this is an e-celeb thread is if you watch their videos. If you complained about this, you are part of the e-celeb cancer.
>>
>>3316680
I recognized because I'm on skype with by bros and I was reading out the threads and stuff to them for the lulz and one was like 'bro! Mike and Bootsy did a vid on that, saw that shit on youtube earlier, shit was solid bro'
>>
>>3316762
>bros

good one

Just admit you're also part of the problem
>>
>>3316765
Ha, check this pleb. Can't even group call on skype. What's it like with an IQ of 70?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.