[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sgea Model 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 16139302.jpg (184 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
16139302.jpg
184 KB, 850x1202
Finally got around to playing this on the model 3 emulator last night. Lots of fun, even if the emulation is still off. Anyone get to try this in the arcade or any other model 3 games? I played Lost World way back when it released around the movie and loved it. I'll probably check it on supermodel.
>>
>>3308342
> There have been arcades in the last fifteen years that DIDN'T have Star Wars Trilogy
Fuck
>>
>>3308342
Yes I tried it but it's difficult and cost almost $1 per play. Model 3 games where very expensive. Some model 3 game I've always wanted to try are Magical Truck Adventure and SpikeOut since they have very nice graphics.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rtIOQr45gg
>>
>>3308352
I've never seen it in the wild.

>>3308359
Spikeout looks awesome and seems to run ok in supermodel? At least in some youtube videos.
>>
File: 16188801.jpg (368 KB, 850x1183) Image search: [Google]
16188801.jpg
368 KB, 850x1183
>>3308372
God damn internet. I forgot to mention, L.A. Riders was the last game I've played in an arcade (haven't had another one around here in about 12-13 years now). It runs like shit in supermodel. Sucks man.
>>
>>3308342
Make sure to use the SVNs, the ones on the site are out of date.
http://www.emucr.com/2016/06/supermodel-svn-r453.html
>>
>>3308342
used to 1cc this fucker all the time along with time crisis 2. pretty much had to when you were the poor kid and had to make $2 last as long as possible
>>
>>3308524
Most Impressive.
>>
>>3308352
I've seen a handful of arcades with out it. I've also been in one with six. That was the dumbest arcade I've ever been in.
Aside from those 6 there were at least 30 ticket earning type games, one of the shitty hunting games, and a 4 slot Snk machine....with just the first or second KoF and no other games
>>
File: dirtdevilsflyer.jpg (199 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
dirtdevilsflyer.jpg
199 KB, 850x1201
How about Dirt Devils? A bowling alley near my house has it. In addition to racing and getting the best time, you get a score for smashing up the other cars, and there's a seperate high score table for it.
>>
>>3308342
I watched an interview with a repair technician at Santa Cruz beach boardwalk arcades in Santa Cruz, CA. and he said the Star Wars cabs were true shit.
They were always broken because of bad design and the monitors or whatever were very finicky so they got rid of them.
>>
>>3308359
>SpikeOut
I remember being pretty excited for this when I saw it in GameFan magazine, IIRC. Spikeout, Virtua Fighter 3 and the upcoming Shenmue were pushing them graphics limits back in 1998.
>>
>>3308713
Chances are he was just incompetent
>>
>>3309278
They are a 5 man team working with arcades for over 20 years.
So whatever
>>
>>3309310
i know you want to shitpost but he was their leader of the team and he got interview,also it broke because the arcade is close to the ocean and air carrying salt damaged the arcade because misplaced cables and not enough protection on them.
salt plays bad with copper cables.
k
>>
>>3309315
>not saltwater proof
>bad design
I'm guessing their arcade is full of non-novel cabs and is now out of business or switched mostly to redemption machines
>>
>>3308342
Wow. Last I heard this was unplayable. I just tried it. The sound is off and I saw some visual flickering, but it plays very well. This is from someone who played it out in the wild > 10 years ago.
>>
>>3308691
Only saw it once in the wild but the cab was broken, pity.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.