[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /vr/ Do you jump with A and attack with B, or do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160620_201233955.jpg (3 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_201233955.jpg
3 MB, 2340x4160
Tell me /vr/

Do you jump with A and attack with B, or do you belong to the master Race that Attacks with A and Jumps with B?
>>
I'm not sure you could've taken a worse picture if you tried.
>>
>>3305079
I only have a Moto G
>>
>>3305073
>literally no difference in difficulty.
>>
Jump with the confirm button and attack with the cancel button.
>>
>it's master race because no one does it
>>
At the top of my head, I'd imagine I'd jump with A because I would attack more than I jump, and I think it's easier to press a button with the left side my thumb than the right side of my thumb
>>
>>3305073
I dont care as long the game is right.
Its literal autism to have such banal preference.
>>
>>3305114
>this
But we all damn well know this is a troll thread.
>>
>>3305073
>OG Gameboy
>Master anything
>>
>>3305108
Megaman X did this stupid 'jump with B' thing,
>>
>>3305114
>>3305118
If you have all your life played with A jump and B attack and suddenly a game comes and does it the other way around doesn`t it throw you off?
>>
>>3305131
nope
>>
>>3305131
>doesn`t it throw you off?
Are you saying that Im retarded?
Why should throw me off Jesus it will take me 5 minutes to get used to.
It doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>3305125
Mega Man X is a ABXYLR game, I think OP is talking about AB games specifically.

While on the subject, Y to run B to jump
>>
>>3305073
>jumping with B
Disgusting mutant.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 271x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 271x185
A-attack
B-jump
C-special/weapon switch

any other config means you suck ladyboy dicks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.