[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*engine powers up*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: w95+.gif (148 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
w95+.gif
148 KB, 600x415
*engine powers up*
>>
>>3304489
>he never downloaded MS Plus! back in the 95 days
I feel sorry for you man. First taste of Full Tilt Pinball was XP. Sad.
>>
File: skulldug.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
skulldug.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
>>3304493
Not to mention that Space Cadet was the weakest table in Full Tilt. It's all about dat Skullduggery, nigga.
>>
>>3304516
huh that does look cool. never knew, i just played space cadet.

by the way, why doesnt the 3ds have any pinball games. i feel like it would be perfect for it. shoulder buttons for flippers, touch screen to pull back the ball, and gyroscopic sensors for tilt.

fund it?
>>
>>3304489
i came with win '95 you millennial shitbag
>>
>>3304489
These people are the ones that will destroy this board.
How about you don't say shit if you are not sure what you are talking about.
>>
>>3304493
>>3304568
also Windows NT 4.0
>>
>>3304493
>>3304568
Didn't know actually, (I was being ironic though)
>>
File: shiggy.png (290 KB, 388x549) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
290 KB, 388x549
>>3304471
WUB-WUB-WUB-WUB BWEE BWEE BWEE
>>
>>3305007
>(I was being ironic though)
stop doing this
>>
anyone got a picture of a dinosaur one for W95? I think it was called pangaea or something
>>
>>3304554
The only one is Pinball FX, it's okay.
>>
The games that come included with Windows are at the very bottom of the gaming hierarchy.

Only the lowest of casuals play that shit.

Imagine some elderly retired couple in their trailer park home taking turns playing this game on their old beige shitbox PC.

They have no conception of what real gaming is like and no curiosity to look beyond the games folder in the start menu.

What a fucking pitiful existence.
>>
>>3306576
Yes yes, you've posted that before. We get it triggers your autism but it is a game and it is retro so go suck one.
>>
File: 1455992027279.jpg (95 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
1455992027279.jpg
95 KB, 630x421
>>3306576
sounds like someone mad consoledrone that couldn't even finish Solitaire with single draw AS WELL AS minesweeper on beginner
>>
>>3306576
The comments that you post on /vr/ are at the very bottom of the 4chan hierarchy

Only the most autistic of faggots post that shit.

Imagine some autistic basement dwelling virgin shitposting on 4chan all day on his old beige shitbox PC.

They have no conception of what life is like and no desire to go beyond their mom's basement.

What a fucking pitiful existence.
>>
does anyone remember the one with Darth Vader voice samples going "impressive" and shit when you made a shot?
>>
>>3306576
What a lovely way to have fun in the retirement years when not playing golf or yachting. I like old people and want to play Spades and various other games that come pre-installed with Windows with them. Such a wonderful life.

Imagine some fucking pathetic neckbeard in quickly diminishing youth wasting his time playing spreadsheet simulators in some darkly lit room, with pride in how his computer cost thousands of dollars and how he spent thousands of days reading shit on the internet about the current "theories" of how it would be awesome and setting it up that way. Hell almost makes me want to commit suicide thinking about that fat neckbeard.
>>
*hidden test*
>>
>>3306576

This is why people hate "retro gamers".

Or maybe even just gamers in general. But I seriously think the retro aspect of gaming tends to attract the most autistic hipsters in existence.
>>
Here are some non-pleb pinball games for those who wish to enter a higher caste of gaming:

Slam Tilt - Amiga

Devil Crush - Mega Drive/TG16

Behind the Mask - Super Famicom

Odama - Gamecube
>>
File: devils%20crush%20list.jpg (90 KB, 480x348) Image search: [Google]
devils%20crush%20list.jpg
90 KB, 480x348
>>3308951
Devils Crush is the mother fucking tits. What an underrated game
>>
File: lico-ulybka-radost.jpg (49 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
lico-ulybka-radost.jpg
49 KB, 596x380
>>3304471
>when you enter a wormhole
>>
>>3308951

Odama looks fucking great, not retro but I'll play it.
>>
>>3308971
You're exactly right anon
>>
>>3304516
Wait you have a download link?
>>
>>3312059
mega.nz/#!8BQ3FBRa
Key: !ZSh26-H0c6_ciCZj9gfQGqJjlz_iljxqcBFPJ6eIzb4

If you can't mount the ccd image install WinCDEmu.
>>
>>3313764
The iso is corrupt.
>>
>>3313898
Did you mount de .ccd or did you try and mount the .img?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.