[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys I'm searching for an old game. it's a 90's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Point-and-click.png (753 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
Point-and-click.png
753 KB, 640x477
guys I'm searching for an old game.

it's a 90's point and click game, in the opening cutscene you and your friends are chilling then you go to the bathroom, while you are at the bathroom some kind of hitman get in the house and kill/catch (can't remember) your friends.
the game starts with you in the bathroom and the hitman knocking on the bathroom door, that's all I can remember since I wasn't able to escape from the bathroom (I was too young to think) hence I need to know the name of that game so that I escape that shit!

also old game finding thread.
>>
mario
>>
File: mario1_690x414[1].jpg (54 KB, 690x414) Image search: [Google]
mario1_690x414[1].jpg
54 KB, 690x414
>>3304358
This is what i thought.
>>
>>3304364
close enough but that's not it
>>
Broken sword 2 maybe?
>>
>>3304370
I forgot to mention that are the characters are not human they are some kind of cartoony aliens or something, the character you play as is supposed to be funny looking.
>>
>>3304350
The only adventure game I can think of where you start off in a bathroom is Deja Vu.

There are a few Newgrounds / mobile games out there like that too, but those aren't old enough. Link related, just in case this junk is what you meant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcpKHG8TeGQ
>>
>>3304376
What are your friends like
>>
>>3304376
Whoops, I posted >>3304380 without seeing your post.
>>
>>3304382
they are also alien like cartoony, you only see them in the cutscene.
extra-info: you can actually open the bathroom door but he will just one shot you, also one of the items you collect in the bathroom is the toilet paper.
>>
>>3304391
and if you click on the toilet he will go and take a funny sounding shit.
>>
>>3304394
Hmm, was this on a console or PC?
>>
>>3304396
I played it on PC on either windows 95 or 98 can't really remember.
>>
File: EricTheUnready_DOS_07(1).png (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
EricTheUnready_DOS_07(1).png
30 KB, 640x480
>>3304401
This is really stumping me.

Was it supposed to be comedic?
Was it futuristic, present day, or fantasy?
Was it mostly graphical or were the graphics the secondary part of the game (like pic related)?
Sound or no sound?
Do you remember any of the specific commands it had, if any?
>>
>>3304430
1. yes it was kinda comedic.
2. the house looked present day, but the character looked alien like cartoonish.
3.it was fully graphical, with sound.
4.not sure but I think that you had to click the item then click the thing you wanna use it on to use, not super sure tho.
I've searching for this game for some time now and it's driving me crazy!
>>
blah
>>
found the game, it's called stupid invaders.
>>
File: Stupid1[1].jpg (11 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Stupid1[1].jpg
11 KB, 400x300
>>3304350
Stupid Invaders.
>>
What are the best point and click games of the 80s and 90s? I'm trying.to get into the genre. I played some of those games back in the day but hardly have the attention span for them now. They interest me a lot tho
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.