[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 60€ too much for a blue Neo Geo Pocket Color? Im looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 959670-neogeo2.jpg (39 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
959670-neogeo2.jpg
39 KB, 400x385
Is 60€ too much for a blue Neo Geo Pocket Color? Im looking for an alternative to my Gameboy and I love the idea of having a microswitch on a Handheld.

Also General NGPC Thread. What Games do you like? Are there any Hardcore Collectors? Show your Collection.
>>
>60 pounds
Cripes man.
I don't think those even cost that much when they were NEW.
>>
>>3304291
Euros not pounds. They were 69.99 USD. If I remember correctly. I was aware of the system when it lauchned and I chose to ignore it and Focus on Nintendo. Should have bought one.
>>
>Also General NGPC Thread

No, it wasn't. You wanted an answer to your question first.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
Even though it's broadly hated you might want to consider a Neo Geo X. They've been hacked to run various other emulators, they have the clicky d-stick you're after and you can probably find one for less than the NGPC you're looking at.
>>
>>3304303
Wow, what a great post with insightful contributions to the thread!
>>
>>3304306
Thanks for the tip. The X seems like a really cool machine. However here in Germany I can only find the complete Set for 180 Bucks or more.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.