[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, you used the infinite items glitch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
Admit it, you used the infinite items glitch.
>>
>>3299961
Fuck you bitch.
When it comes to exploits and glitches, I'm straight life.
>>
File: DMx001_Kaiba_Loses.jpg (152 KB, 1003x767) Image search: [Google]
DMx001_Kaiba_Loses.jpg
152 KB, 1003x767
>>3299961
THERE WAS AN INFINITE ITEMS GLITCH!?
>>
>>3299961
game?
>>
>>3299976
ogre battle 64 leia
>>
>>3299970
255 of any portable Item

NOTE: To make sure this works correctly, you must have 1, and only 1 of the items to duplicate.

1. Set up a proper unit: Build a unit that has at least one person who can only carry one item. I normally use a unit made up of 5 wizards to do this. Now you need to set up the items. Make the unit use up all but the last two item slots, then add the item to duplicate to the very last spot. It should look like this:

(Random Item)
(Random Item)
(Random Item)
(Free Spot)
(Item to Duplicate)

2. Remove the charcter and the item: Ok, now, just remove one charcter (that character can only carry one item). Now your items should look like this:

(Random Item)
(Random Item)
(Random Item)
(Item to Duplicate)

Go to the carry item screen, and remove the item to duplicate. That item should now be saying 55/01. Leave the edit unit menu, and go to the item menu. Now you need to sell 2 of the items. It should look like 55/54 now. Now sell 56 of them. It will now say 55/98. Leave the item menu, and exit the Orginize Screen. Reenter the Orginzie Screen, look at the items, and it should say 00/98. You now of 255 of whatever item that was.

Basically unlimited money and stat up items.
>>
>>3299985
Ah, an underflow bug. Thought so.
>>
>implying anyone besides OP liked this shit game
>>
I just straight up gamesharked things. Infinite Scrolls of Law and Chaos Urns. Even using the maximum number of squads, I always overleveled everything and fell straight chaos after chapter 1.

Also, infinite Valiant Mantles too. And then Love and Peace so I can have a demon/goblin unit.
>>
The game is too easy without the glitch, so I don't understand why you'd want to have even more items/gold.

What I wouldn't do for an OB64 that had a hard mode or something.
>>
>>3300754
Too easy? You run in pumpkins you're fucked.
>>
>>3300823

I steamrolled the game with 3x paladins and 2x whatever I felt like bringing. If you stack experience and curative items on one team, you can just shit on the entire game while you leave a legion of shitters to hold down the starting town.

Paladinx3/Dianax2 will almost always outdamage the opposing unit and will kill the leader of the unit almost every time on the first fight.

This is, of course, going on a chaos run, where I murdered the squads after the leaders were taken out for that juicy xp. I'd probably be underleveled in a run where I didn't do that.
>>
No I didn't as i have never played this game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.