[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Neo Geo the most expensive retro console to get into?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1465345452890.jpg (288 KB, 1236x1599) Image search: [Google]
1465345452890.jpg
288 KB, 1236x1599
Is the Neo Geo the most expensive retro console to get into?

I figured I'd spend my tax return on a Neo Geo, and I ebayed them...

400 fucking dollars and I don't even know if that's the original AES.
>>
>>3298568
What's the point of shitposting?
To get a bunch of (you)?

Doesn't it defeat the point if all you posted was some pointless, nonsensical provocative bullshit instead of a well thought out response?
>>
>>3298575
Poor?

I have a lot of money because I don't waste it on 400 dollar pieces of plastic with circuit boards in them from 1990. Same goes for these games. Metal Slug is 1300 dollars. Anyone who pays that is likely a poor person living in a 600 square foot apartment with a bad job.

People who don't know how to manage money spend that kind of money on this reseller bullshit.

I'm not OP but you're a moron with this shitposting.
>>
>>3298589
>>3298590
What the fuck is this.
>>
>>3298564
AES is stupid expensive you're better off getting a consolidated MVS which range from 400-700 dollars depending on who makes it. Also check out Aliexpress for those MVS mulitcarts I found some for under 100 bucks and they have a lot of the best titles on there. It's expensive to start off with but it's worth it in the long run.
>>
>>3298591
Summer in full force.
>>
>>3298564
Bernie Sanders worked for Sega?
>>
>>3298591
>>3298683
Are you fucking kidding me? Who's the cycle fuck janitor that pruned my 100% on topic comment?

>>3298583
Fuck THIS guy. This is by far the worst post that was in this thread and one of the worst on /vr/ right now.

>Hurrdurr $400 is so much to spend on a hobby
>Only a loser would do that

Fuck that entire attitude. If you want to emulate that's fine but it's not the same as playing on real hardware. When it comes to Neo Geo you can get a consoles MVS or a NGCD and still beef playing on real hardware. You can get multicarts with over a hundred games but guess what? That shit is rare and desirable and there's a market for it regardless of how superior you consider yourself to the people who drive the demand
>>
>>3298564
>exels
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.