[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite LucasArt game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8
File: Grim_Fandango_artwork.jpg (130 KB, 256x341) Image search: [Google]
Grim_Fandango_artwork.jpg
130 KB, 256x341
What's your favorite LucasArt game?
>>
File: Swtiefightercd.jpg (118 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
Swtiefightercd.jpg
118 KB, 300x375
fwwwwweeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
>>
File: jkdf2.jpg (35 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
jkdf2.jpg
35 KB, 460x215
Grin Fandango is definitely in my top 5.
>>
Fate of Atlantis
>>
>>3294298
That. I wasn't expecting such a good story. Also wasn't expecting those feels.
>>
File: 1458607098086.jpg (62 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
1458607098086.jpg
62 KB, 752x501
>>3294307
My nigga.

Jedi Knight/Dark Forces series was the shit.

People get bummed that the series was pretty much discontinued but as i see it EA would have fucked up with any potential modern sequels anyway.
>>
File: Jedi Knight.jpg (252 KB, 1262x560) Image search: [Google]
Jedi Knight.jpg
252 KB, 1262x560
>>3294307
/ Thread

Outlaws was also excellent
>>
File: gf.gif (705 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
gf.gif
705 KB, 500x480
>>3294298 >>3294323

Eh, a bit too schaferesquely up-its-own-ass. He never learned to balance all that extremely specific internal world/lore logic with more general, actually intuitive stuff

It's good enough to deserve having been LA's final adventure game though, to have them leave with a bang. Last Monkey Island game was kind of a downer
>>
Does anyone knows how to solve that "Grim Fandango can't run because required OpenGL features aren't available. Make sure the latest graphics card drivers are installed" in the Remastered edition? I really want to play it... :c
>>
>>3294307
>>3294798
>>3294893
Dark Forces & Jedi Knight were absolutely based.
That late-90's, pre-prequel moment will forever be what StarWars means to me. That perfect mix of nostalgia and optimism; nothing's been the same since.
>that late-game demo-level with the vertical crawl through the refuelling tower
>escaping the crashing ship
>those mosquito bastards scaring the everliving fuck out of you in the canyon levels
>>
>>3294946
I actually really liked Escape From Monkey Island, but the Monkey Combat was rather obnoxious.
>>
File: 7800-ballblazer-front.jpg (57 KB, 345x480) Image search: [Google]
7800-ballblazer-front.jpg
57 KB, 345x480
Legitimately one of my favorite games of all time, it's kind of a shame that the best version is on the 7800. Even more of a shame that the Famicom version is so incredibly bad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.