[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought HoMM I-IV complete because I never had the expansions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 105472421.jpg (18 KB, 200x234) Image search: [Google]
105472421.jpg
18 KB, 200x234
>bought HoMM I-IV complete because I never had the expansions for IV and my I&II CDs are getting rusty
>start a new game in II
>want to change the music to 8-bit mono as I liked it the best
>no option to do that
>I can only use the shitty opera music in towns
is there any way to change this bros?
>>
>>3289649
I guess it is a good time to bump
>>
>>3289649
you have to change the type of music you want in game. There is no options on the main screen for some fucking reason. Just go change it from CD to Midi though
>>
>>3290041
the thing is, when I go into in-game setting, there's no 8-bit mono option, just CD music with or without opera, as if the 8-bit mono music wasn't installed.
I'm starting to think it isn't.
>>
>>3290043
you running the windows version or the dos version? I was running the dos version. Just pirate the gog version it is the dos version with midi music and cd music. I bought the gog version a while ago when it was on sale its on sale again and comes with the windows version too if you buy it. But since you own the discs I just recommend pirating it.
>>
>>3290685
might just try doing that. thank you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.