[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to save this game? I just played it for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 400x291
Is there any way to save this game? I just played it for the first time today and I'm horrible at it. You have to beat the entire thing in one sitting?
>>
Rtfm, famicom.
>>
File: 51176_back.jpg (127 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
51176_back.jpg
127 KB, 640x444
>>3289601
1. You are supposed to be horrible at this when you start playing it. (git gud)

2. One sitting is a single route with 5 levels. That should take no more than an hour at worst.

3. You could savescum if you emulate.

4. Casual, millenial or whatever is the FOTM insult here on /vr/

5. [Spoiler]Have fun, anon. You will see progress in a few tries and it is truly a great game.[/Spoiler]
>>
File: 1461159600165.jpg (195 KB, 735x924) Image search: [Google]
1461159600165.jpg
195 KB, 735x924
>>3289601
>I'm horrible at it

Be water, my friend.
>>
>>3289601
It's like 40 minutes long, son.

Anyway, learn to barrel roll. Shots that hit your spinning wings will be deflected.
>>
I could never finish the easiest run as a kid but I got this and my old pal snes out recently and beat it first go
>>
get gud
>>
>>3289601
My biggest problem with retro games is that in between working and school I have roughly 30 minute increments lately, and I can't play or beat anything without saves.
>>
>>3290573
*wife's son, check your memeing next time pls
>>
>>3290573
Phew, for a second I thought you wern't bait
>>
>>3290573
I agree anon, the Hyperkin Reton 5 is a fantastic product for when I want to play games on a couch, just as it was intended. I love breaking away from my PC, and exploring all those wonderful feelings of nostalgia. I too have found that my wife appreciates the fact that I was able to pack up my NES, SNES and Genesis and reduce the amount of cords running to and from our entertainment center. My wife loves the wireless controller that comes with it, while I prefer the more purist approach of plugging in my classic controllers using the built in ports on the side. The ability to take screen shots also allows me to share my high scores with my buddies on Facebook, a major plus for bragging rights.

tl;dr
Good choice anon, I'm glad to share company such as yours.
>>
>>3290583
phew for a second i thought you weren't a loser
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.