[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's E3, 1996! >N64 around the corner >PS1 shilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: e31996.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
e31996.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>It's E3, 1996!
>N64 around the corner
>PS1 shilling
>Jaguar...oh wait
>>
didnt give a shit about video games in 1996.
moved out of my shit city and into a white wonderland. spent all day outside every day.

;_; kill me
>>
>>3289013
>didnt give a shit about video games in 1996.
You disgust me.
>>
>>3289018
it was the first time in my life at the age of 9 I could go outside without the fear of being beat up by spics. had lots of adventures with friends. forgive me senpai.

the change from miami to broward county at that time was night and day. I bet broward is full of spics now though.

click here [X] to unsubscribe from this blog
>>
>>3289039
>[clicks furiously]
>>
>>3289039

Wow, great relevant post broseph, we sure do value your contribution to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbKnlCDDo4
>>
>>3290474

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBwNA3HHCF4
>>
>>3290478

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoQ_9thx480
>>
>>3290474
>Wow, great relevant post broseph, we sure do value your contribution to this thread.

Thanks here's some more

There was a fun story when I was little on a Mid-Autumn Festival Mid-Autumn Festival

Back in my hometown all the families will set a table infront of the house under the full moon to worship the moon

Normally foods like moon-cakes,fruits and a cup of water make a "Moon worship ceremony set meal."

You may refer to the pictures below.

Families will light up some fireworks as soon as they finished the ceremony(normally 10-15minutes after they set the table)

All the kids from the villiage will run to the family that has just finished the ceremony following the fireworks to drink up the water on the table.

There was a saying that the kid who get to drink the water will no-longer have bed wetting issues.

I used to wet the bed sometimes so I ran my best to drink the water hoping to fix my issue. turned out I drank too much of it and wet the bed that very night :(
>>
>>3290474
Here's another:

One particular experience that stands out in my memory is when I was around 5 years old at the time, and my brother was probably around 3.

We were parked in a car just outside our apartment complex, just about to head out for a family outing together. We were about to start the car, when my brother, a chubby, food-loving baby loudly proclaimed,

"I want pang pang."

Now, I'm Korean, and I can assure you that pang pang is not a Korean term. At all. It was simply part of that infantile language that has yet to be deciphered.

"What?"

Confused, my parents turned to me, since I had only recently graduated from that dialect and could understand him much better. "Hannah, what's he saying?"

"Uh, I don't know." I turned to him, expertly, proud to be useful.

"Alex, what's pang pang?"

"I want PANG PANG." His seemingly simple demand, only to be met with confusion, was beginning to frustrate him.

"It's round and yummy! IT'S PANG PANG."

"Did he learn this at school or something?"

"Alex, you're going to have to be more specific."

"IT'S PANG PANG. WE HAD IT FOR BREAKFAST."

After about 10 minutes of this, we figured out that he wanted pancakes. We still tease him about this story to this day.
>>
>>3290490
That's actually really cute.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.