[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this one of those games where there's literally no reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: gfs_10395_2_15[1].jpg (57 KB, 1000x659) Image search: [Google]
gfs_10395_2_15[1].jpg
57 KB, 1000x659
Is this one of those games where there's literally no reason to save any of these dickheads unless you save every single one?
>>
It effects multiple endings.

The whole point of playing a game though is for a challenge/pretending you're the character.

So why would you not want to save every last one?
>>
>>3288424
>So why would you not want to save every last one?
Because it's not exactly obvious where every single one of them is unless you use a walkthrough and if you progress through the game without doing so they kill them.
>>
>>3288424
>>3288429
It kind of sucks when a game expects you to play it perfectly from the start.
>>
>>3288429
I got every single one on my very first try of the game as a teenager.

And, you just have to accept the loss if you miss some, nobody is perfect.

If you use a walkthrough for a platformer game you are the lowest of low, might as well quit vidya.
>>
>>3288432
>on my very first try
lol, you mean after 300 tries in one playthrough.
>>
>>3288431
Why are you samefagging OP? there is only 2 unique IP's in the thread. Me and you.

>>3288440
The game isnt very hard man, sure you die, but dying doesnt matter in the game at all. sets you back like 1 screen.
>>
>>3288447
>Why are you samefagging OP?
I had something else to say.

The game is full of cheap deaths and crappy controls. Every time you die it takes like 3 minutes to do everything you already did to get back to the part where you died before. I also have no idea how to get the dickheads past some of this murder machinery.
>>
>>3288459
>I also have no idea how to get the dickheads past some of this murder machinery.

I don't remember if this is in the first game or not, but you can possess enemy souls in this game and have them pull levers and kill other guards.

Hard to tell at what point you're having trouble, but there is an answer for everything of course.
>>
>>3288459
Three minutes?!? Fuck that you could have watched two commercials, jacked off and microwaved a hot pocket in that time.
>>
>>3288497
That's technically true but I could certainly not do that every time I died/failed in this game.
>>
>>3288420
I've hardly had issues with this game and got the good ending first try. You don't have to rescue 100% just more than half I think.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.