[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to remove the red green and blue lines on top
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Is there any way to remove the red green and blue lines on top of my Sony PVM-14M2U? I have the Under Scan button selected so I can see my entire screen.
>>
Stupid iPhone. It rotated the picture as you can see. The lines I was talking about are on the left.
>>
>>3288402
That may just be some extra graphical junk on the outside of the borders that's being displayed by the game console.

Are you playing a genesis game? the genesis is known for this.
Try a different system and see if it's still there.
>>
>>3288402
Service menu = Degauss + enter
VBlank increase until lines are gone. I think Enter to save setting or Reset to go back. Keep note of what settings you have.
>>
>>3288805

You're right on the service menu code.

On my 20L5 the controls are "H RASTER SIZE, H CENTER, V RASTER SIZE, and V CENTER" or something like that.

>>3288791
those three lines are common to all PVM and BVMs, as well as other brands of professional monitors.

also we have an entire thread for this >>>/vr/crt
>>
>>3288821
>also we have an entire thread for this
It's full of obnoxious trip cunts though.
>>
>>3289061
>full
There are two, and the occasional harmless namefag or two.

It's the quickest and best way to get an actual decent answer at least.
>>
>>3289104
Free20L5Guy's personal blog.
>>
>>3289128
Definitely a massive weenie, but it doesn't completely nullify the thread as a decent place to ask questions and find information in.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.