[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hungover games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Act-Raiser-3.jpg (60 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
Act-Raiser-3.jpg
60 KB, 431x300
When I'm hungover I love to play retro games to kill some time until I can sleep again. I had the best experience with ActRaiser, nearly completed it in one sitting on a Sunday. I loved its mixture of some action parts, not too easy, not too hard, but very entertaining and especially its city building episodes wich I sank a lot of time into. It felt so nice and peaceful to see these little cities grow. Can anyone recommend some more games that are similar? Not necessarily the mixture of action and city building, but the mixture of some feeling of action but also peacefulness and accomplishment.
>>
>>3288174
Harvest Moon

Animal Crossing
>>
>>3288174
Non-retro games that can be pretty peaceful and comfortable

The original Fable on Xbox
Doshin the Giant on Gamecube
>>
>>3288183

Doshin the GIant is /vr/ since it was originally a 64DD game.

Like Animal Crossing which was originally for japanese N64.
>>
>>3288174
I think you'd definitely like Soul Blazer and Terranigma, as both have a satisfying sense of progressive accomplishment. Illusion of Gaia also might be worth a try.
>>
Is it true that the Japanese version of Actraiser is much harder than the others?
>>
>>3288371
I started Terranigma and while it has more action, I already understand your point. I will have a lot of fun with this, thanks.
>>
>>3289954
You're welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.