[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is anyone supposed to figure out how to get the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How the fuck is anyone supposed to figure out how to get the good ending on their own the first time through? Its impossible.
>>
>>3288095
My question is why did the slavers wear sunglasses and leather trenchcoats? Also why there a Japanese restaurant in the middle of Artolia?
>>
>the first time through

It's a fairly short game and I guess back in the day people actually liked to replay games instead of plowing through shit as fast as possible and dropping it like hot garbage for the next title.
>>
>>3288167
Back then we didn't have anything else to occupy our time. Books, I guess.
>>
>>3288095
With gaming magazines you could buy at a grocery stores, similar to Nintendo Power. Also, as far I remember, the game gives you a few hints as well.
>>
>>3288103
>Soon we see Shadow and Light.psf
>>
File: 1437312768381.jpg (100 KB, 471x650) Image search: [Google]
1437312768381.jpg
100 KB, 471x650
This game basically requires you to use a FAQ/walkthrough in order to play it to its fullest.

That said, it's pretty good. Wish you could skip the long cutscenes though.
>>
>>3288095
This is officially a Valkyrie Profile general
>>
>>3288167
Its a good 20 hours minimum your first time through, and even if you knew to get your seal rating down there's no way you'd figure out exactly what decreases it or the non-seal rating requirements in your second or even third playthrough. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>3291869
Back in the day we talked about it and figured it out on the gamefaqs message board, with people like me suggesting that the seal rating was probably involved (because it's involved with nothing else), and that certain characters are probably relevant (Lucian, Lezard, Brahms, etc.) so we would compile a list of all the events we could find in each chapter (there aren't that many locations that you can't visit all of them each chapter or after each major plot point,) and especially made note of every action that raised or lowered it.

"Together we can solve the puzzle"
>>
>>3288095
The whole point of multiple endings is you won't get them all the first time through
>>
i like this game a lot
>>
>>3293536
k
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.