[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally find a copy of Pocky and Rocky 2 >guy wants full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 456465.jpg (9 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
456465.jpg
9 KB, 300x250
>Finally find a copy of Pocky and Rocky 2
>guy wants full Ebay Jewery for it, so $300

fuck /vg/ should I, its in pretty good condition, but has no box. Im completely agonizing over this. I've already tried to talk him down but the guy wont budge.
>>
roms are free on the internet, retard

and this isn't /vg/
>>
>>3286257
yeah I know I ment to type /vr/. its also little thing called collecting.
>>
>>3286261
> paying $300 for an uncommon snes title is collecting
No. Collecting SNES was something people did ten+ years ago. What you're describing is retardation.
>>
>>3286252
Collecting
>No box
Leave it anon. You'll have to find another one with a box later.
>>
You're not missing out bot buying it. The price is the same in eBay. Chalk this up to seeing something odd in person and appreciate that. Laugh at the pricing.
If you ever want it you can foolishly shell out on eBay...where you will have some protection if it's fake.
>>
>>3286252
Do it faggot. A fool and his money and all that shit.
>>
File: tumblr_ly0e9iqXhp1qihzglo1_400.gif (851 KB, 388x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ly0e9iqXhp1qihzglo1_400.gif
851 KB, 388x282
>$300
>>
File: SayoAndManuke.jpg (21 KB, 260x240) Image search: [Google]
SayoAndManuke.jpg
21 KB, 260x240
No box? No way. Especially for $300. It's not even as good as the first game anyway.
>>
>>3286252
Find a repro cart if you absolutely want that snes/crt feel and to store in your collection. I've got plenty of repro carts and I don't mind paying a fraction of the cost of a legit one if I have my snes controller and a crt to play it on.

I didn't want to spend $130 on my copy, but someone bumped me up to my proxy bid at the last second. That's for a legit copy and I'm glad I got it when I did seeing how much it's going for these days.

Keep an eye out, check out new listings, new sellers, and odd times for auctions to end.
>>
>>3286252
IF you're a regular on /vg/, you're a retard.
So, if you pay 300 dollars for a game without it's box/instructions, etc., unless you're going to play the shit out of that game, you're a retard.
>>
>>3286252
It's even more expensive than the ones on ebay why even consider
>>
>>3286252
Just get an Everdrive
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.