[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Party like it's 1993
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Gabriel Knight main menu.png (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Gabriel Knight main menu.png
63 KB, 640x480
About to play this beautiful-ass game for the first time. What "new-to-you" old games do you have coming up?
>>
I'm playing through Tomb Raider 2 for the first time. Gonna start Tomb Raider 3 at some point.
>>
File: SCREENSHOTS EVERYWHERE.png (198 KB, 2587x480) Image search: [Google]
SCREENSHOTS EVERYWHERE.png
198 KB, 2587x480
>>3283845
Awesome. I hope you have a blast. I'm like 10 minutes in and can't get over how pretty this game is.
>>
None. I missed out on a few notable titles like Metroid and Mother and I'm okay with that. I really don't give a shit. There's nothing I can do about it now, anyway. Playing these games at this point wouldn't be the same for me as it was for all the kids who played them during their hayday.
>>
>>3283839
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. A new translation is on the go. I'm excited as if it were the game release
>>
>>3285458
That isn't the case, I never played metroid or mother during their original releases and love them now. They were good games when they released and are good games now, don't deny yourself great games anon.
>>
>>3285491
Played that recently too, it's amazing.
>>
>>3285458
it might not be the mindblowing experience that you have dreams about the rest of your life it could have been if you were a 10 year old in the early 90s but good games are still fun

I might skip Mother though I personally haven't had the paitence to sit through an RPG since I was a kid
>>
>>3283839
Bad Mojo. Bought it on Steam. Enjoy Gabriel Knight man, it's a really fantastic game and the sequel is probably the best FMV game out there. I never got into third, the interface seemed clunky and stupid as fuck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.