[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the PSP still a versatile as a Emulation/PS1 device
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 12
File: pspimage-610.jpg (27 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
pspimage-610.jpg
27 KB, 610x343
Do you guys still think the PSP is a versatile Emulation/PS1 device even after 10 years?
>>
Not for SNES, but I use it for anything else 2nd, 3rd, 4th gen and some arcade stuff like cps.

We have a PSP thread like every week
>>
>>3283257
for PS1:
it's great for anything that doesn't use L2/R2, otherwise its shit.

For SNES: all your favorite games have massive slowdown like Donkey Kong Country.

for NES: pretty great

for SEGA/CD: perfection
>>
>>3283257
Best for the price. But some emulators have major-to-minor frame drops or screen tearing.
I also don't like the screen's resolution. 240p stuff doesn't fit on it well without blur.
Because of that, I wouldn't consider it the end-all handheld emulation device.
>>
If you're a shmup fan there's really no better handheld console both with the options for emulation and the awesome collections available.
>>
>>3283314

can it emulate radiant silvergun decently?
>>
>>3283320
No.
>>
>>3283257
It's the best for its price. However, if you want to play, say SNES games, go for the N3DS (it'll get better) or an android portable.
>>
>>3283779
>it'll get better
I have my doubts.
>>
>>3283257

Excellent for PS1 games.

(New 3DS is much better as general emulation machine but more of a pain in the ass to hack).

>>3283271
>doesn't use L2/R2

It works great for games that only primarily use one set (either L1/R1 or L2/R2). You can swap between the two in the settings menu. Also you still have (slow) access to the other set by pressing directions on the analog nub, for stuff like RPGs etc that only need a press once in a while.

They're cheap enough that you can basically buy all four models for less than the price of Earthbound. I really like the Go myself, can get comfy with 240p component out + PS3 controller at home and then take all your saves with you.
>>
>>3283257
>the PSP is a versatile Emulation/PS1 device
Yes. In the world of retro gaming hardware doors not age. It was capable ten years ago and it's just as capable now. There are more powerful devices, smaller devices, devices with better controls etc but the PSP still ranks super high in the bang for buck radio and they're so common that parts will always be cheap and they're so durable.

Oral it'll probably be the screen that eventually brings it down but it's screen was so ahead of the time that it's still perfectly acceptable.
>>
Oral it'll probably be the screen that eventually brings it down but it's screen was so ahead of the time that it's still perfectly acceptable.

What exactly does he mean by that?
>>
N3DS overtakes it.
>>
It's great for PS1. I hate fucking around with PS1 emulators on PC, all those plugins and shit to fuck with and it never works quite right. You can just grab an eboot and you're good to go on the PSP.
>>
are there any decent emulation devices that don't look like autistic DS
>>
File: Hombre_Elfo_Riéndose.jpg (16 KB, 256x353) Image search: [Google]
Hombre_Elfo_Riéndose.jpg
16 KB, 256x353
>>3285098

The emulation-centered devices are 200% autistic-looking than DS/PSP.

If you don't want to look autistic use phones, but you'll still look autistic when people peek and see you're playing vidya that isn't chess/poker/puzzles.
>>
How does multiplayer work on emulated 3DS games? I heard the first gen pokemon games supported it but I haven't heard about anything else.
>>
Newfag here, is the emulation in N3DS stable/good presently. I want to try it.
>>
>>3285098

Physical buttons on a device === decent emulation device === looking autistic

There's no way around it. The only way to look normie-friendly is to use a smartphone, vertically, with one hand and just deal with the shit experience.

IMO the least autistic options with buttons are a black PSP Go or a black N3DS LL (the small version). Both of these can be snapped shut and easily pocketed in <2 seconds, which is way better than you can say for people with those xbox-controller like phone holders.
>>
>>3285160
Just use a gba micro if you need to play some sort of game
>>
>>3285148
Not 100% sure but I have Balloon Fight and it supports wireless off of one copy of the game.

I think the big thing with Pokemon was that it worked online too. The others don't do that I'm afraid.

desu I think the one upside to VC is that it's multiplayer-capable. That already makes it more attractive to buy something like River City Ransom than to pirate/emulate on other devices. Granted I don't think RCR is on the eShop, just using it as an example.
>>
>>3285179
this, back in the day people would see me and ask if I was using a cell phone. That's back when cell phones looked like a GBM though.
>>
>>3283257
It still works for what it does but there are much better options now. The GPD XD is superior in every way.
>>
>>3285152

I play SNES, Genesis, NES, Gameboy on mine with no problems.

There's a PS1 emulator on it but apparently it's shit so I haven't tried it.

Make sure to head over to /vg/hbg before you spend money. The very latest firmware is a hassle to get hacked (requires an $$ exploit game etc, emulators only), but NIB ones on the shelf are pretty much safe and can be downgraded to get kernel access and play pirated 3ds stuff too.
>>
>>3285098
>>3285160
>Actually caring what the assholes on public transit think about what you're doing
As long as you don't have your dick out no one gives a fuck what you're doing. I have 3 hours of commuting a day, I'm going to play some 3DS.
>>
Enjoying to play some SNES on mine these days
>>
Had an odd thought - you guys know how PPSSPP has the ability to upscale PSP games like 3000x? Would that work with a PS1 eboot? Like emulating a PSP emulating a PS1 in super high resolution
>>
>>3285404
No. PPSSPP doesn't support PS1 eboots.
>>
>>3285412
Ah weak.
>>
>>3285446
You can still play all the PS1 ports in HD using PPSSPP. I'm just not sure how many of them feature 3D outside of FFT: WotL.
>>
File: 094935.jpg (172 KB, 1152x863) Image search: [Google]
094935.jpg
172 KB, 1152x863
>>3285160
>not having a region changed a9lh reg n3ds
>>
>>3286208
>That D-pad placement

Ew.
>>
>>3285193
Can n3ds and psp be emulated well on gpd xd?
>>
>>3286220
You get used to it.
>>
>>3286247

We barely even have 3ds emulators that run on modern i7's
>>
>>3286303
Like a certain country got used to trains of people disappearing at alarming rates?
No, I choose to not try to get used to something that oppresses my fellow man or my thumb thank you.
>>
>>3286449
I don't think those are similar.

But whatever, have fun not enjoying something.
>>
>>3286456
>>3286449
kek
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>3286456
If you think that was serious you may need to get out more
>>
It is, but the N3DS has bested it at SNES emulation.

My go to would be:
>x to 16bit- N3DS
>PS1 - PSP (PS2 too, if not going for portability)
>N64 (partially) and GC - Wii

Gonna have a great summer.
>>
File: 1462150409288.png (448 KB, 455x395) Image search: [Google]
1462150409288.png
448 KB, 455x395
>>3286483
>N64
>(partially)
>>
>>3284320
The only thing the PSP Go is missing to become truly GOAT is being able to pair two Dualshocks. I was playing Crash Bash with a friend and I had to rest the PSP Go on my lap while the video out was cutting out half the time.
>>
File: 18j37oyqbco3wjpg.jpg (30 KB, 636x434) Image search: [Google]
18j37oyqbco3wjpg.jpg
30 KB, 636x434
>>3287014
>>
>>3288110
fuck you man
>>
>>3288119
HELLO WISCONSIN
>>
>>3285180
Rcr is on the eshop and it is glorious.
>>
>>3286748
Hey, the games that work, work, and the N64 didn't have that much of a variety of games to begin with.
>>
>>3288280

Can you play Sin and Punishment on PSP?
>>
>>3288295
Read the post, I was meaning the Wii. And you can play SaP in the Wii, surprisingly.
>>
>>3283257
PSP is good. I think it's kinda over hyped for emulation because SNES emulation is good but not great and I love SNES. Great for PS1, GBA, Genesis, and everything prior though.
>>
>>3283257
It's over 10 years old now, and it shows. A phone can emulate better, but having physical buttons is a big advantage. Plus the PSP library is pretty good too
>>
The PSP was never good for emulation, retard
>>
File: IMG_20160612_225153.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_225153.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
Funny I should see this thread, I just went to the pawn shop today and bought a psp, I'm hoping to play psx games and crisis core ff7 on it. It also has a better screen for gba emulation than o3ds, I haven't tested the snes emulation, but I was thinking about playing secret of mana on it
>>
>>3288769
secret of mana becomes unplayable in some later dungeon place. I couldnt even continue playing because it dropped down to like 2 fps.
>>
>>3288867
Rip, i guess I'll play it on pc then
>>
>>3288769

GBA sucks and SNES sucks even worse. N3DS is 100x better at SNES, and even o3ds is better at NES and Genesis.

It's still worth it as a PS1 machine though. Get one of those two-in-one microsd memory card adapters and you can easily fit every game you want to play. You can even spend $160 for 2x 200GiB cards, at that point you can probably fit almost the whole NTSC-U library. I went with 2x64GiB cards, but even 1x32GiB would have been enough if I didn't have PSP games on there.
>>
>>3288887
If you think GBA sucks on a PSP you either have no idea what you're talking about or you're comparing old emulators. GpSP and TempGBA have played almost every game I've thrown at them perfectly.
Snes however is hit or miss. But that's nothing new.
>>
>>3288887
GBA sucks on the Old and New 3DS unless you inject them into the VC. But even then the VC introduces motion blur which can make certain games unplayable.
>>
consensus is: buy a psp
they really are sweet devices. you can buy a 32gb microsd card/adapter for very little, spend an evening creating a list of your favourite games and boom. i have used mine and modded hundreds of others since they came out. ive never tried a GO i would stick with the original/slim personally. modding them is very easy, and unlike everyone else in this thread i've not encountered many snes problems, but then i havnt played much snes in general.

plus you get the added bonus of mhfu, mgs:pw, ratchet, ac!d, ff's etc... psp has a very good library of its own.

emuparadise has psx>psp section which is ultra handy.
>>
gonna ask this again

is there is a list out there of SNES games that run smoothly on snes9xTYL?

Wild Guns runs great, while other games like F-Zero and FF6 run slow

some anon added the SMT games
>>
>>3289269
>motion blur
Not on my n3ds.
The only problem is that the image is a little bit darker than it should be.
>>
>>3289489
Fzero runs perfect for me
>>
>>3290441

how do you configure it? the music slows down for me
>>
>>3291210
eh too lazy to go grab my psp right now
I dont remember having to fiddle with the config for it to work great though.

maybe you're playing a pal version or something
>>
>>3291228
nigger this board is slow af
respond when your lazy ass actually can get up and find the configuration
>>
>>3291269
>>3291210

fine fag.

>emulator:
snestylcm 0.4.2 rev.26

>engine:
PSP accel.aprox soft.

frameskip:0

clockspeed: 300mhz
>>
>>3289489
Front mission works almost perfectly on the world map Icons don't appear.
>>
>>3291292
>>3291410
How does Chrono Trigger play nowadays? I've been thinking about picking up a cheap PSP for portable emulation.
>>
>>3291423
I played the Psone port and it worked flawlessly
>>
>>3291438
The PS1 port has HORRIBLE load times.
>>
>>3291445
I feel like everyone that says that about chrono and FFVI ports never played a game console past SNES in their life.

If you played a lot of playstation then those load times felt natural.
>>
>>3291465
Playstation having inherently shitty load times is a pretty weak defence. I had a 64 so I found those sort of load times weak. Why did the ps1 have such shitty load times anyway? Even the saturn loads quicker.
>>
>>3291465
I can't speak for Trigger, but FF6 on an actual Playstation has unusually long load times even for its time.

Played the PSN version on my Vita and it wasn't as bad as on PS1, however.
>>
>>3291494
>>3291564
well I havent played them in like 7 years, so I can't really defend it too much, I just know for a fact I never got irritated with the load times when I originally played them so, I dunno
>>
>>3291494
>why did the more powerful consoles work better than the weakest one?
>>
>>3283257
I sold my psp 2000 a year ago. Used to play all the aracade/console emulators on it. The reason why i sold it was the sharp tft screen sucks. Its way too dark and it collected dead/stuck pixels over the years like a motherfucker.
>>
>>3291494
Disk vs Cartridge. Cartridges have lower capacity but the loading times are several times faster.

Several PSP and PS3 games let you install a large amount of data to the memory, which obliterated load times.
>>
>>3289489

found this on an archived thread

- Brandish
- Breath of Fire 1 & 2
- Chrono Trigger
- Clock Tower
- EarthBound
- Harvest Moon
- Live A Live
- Mega Man X
- Popful Mail
- Secret of Mana
- Super Castlevania IV
- Super Ghosts 'n Ghouls
- Super Mario World
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past
- Umihara Kawase
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors
>>
>>3291269
>>3291210

>beg a guy to stop relaxing and go grab his psp to post a simple ass config

>don't thank him

this is why you don't do things for /vr/ fatties
>>
>>3292449
>SLOW AS FUCK BOARD

thank you, you double nigger
>>
File: 1465870729360.gif (614 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
1465870729360.gif
614 KB, 375x281
Am I the only one that thinks the screen gets weird on NES/GB PSP emulation when moving? I see it on PSP1000 and 2000
>>
>>3292594
What you're referring to is called ghosting. And yeah, it's shit. Get a 3000, Go or E1000. Each of them has a screen with a refresh rate that puts the 1000 and 2000 to shame, as well as much better color reproduction.
>>
>>3289253
"perfectly"

I think you need to get your eyes checked, m8. Zero Mission runs "full speed" but with noticeable frame drops. It's not near as good as everybody memes it out to be.

Perhaps if this is your only option for GBA you find it okay, but compared with my GBA w/flashcart it's straight up trash
>>
>>3291465

>2 second lag on EVERY random encounter

Playstation games at least had those blurry/zoom in effects when starting a battle so the player was somewhat distracted from the forced loading.

Chrono Trigger has nothing, the game just freezes dead for two seconds before returning control to the player. Shoehorning lag into a game that didn't originally have it feels 100x worse.

You can enable "Disc speed: fast" for ps1 eboots, it's possible this would help. Haven't tested this particular game on PSP.
>>
>>3292610
Runs fine on my machine lol :)
>>
>>3292604

3000 has a very visible interlacing effect. I feel like I got fucking memed on it since I didn't read up enough before I got mine. I actually like my 2000 better (they're both in excellent condition).

The interlace is really only noticable/a problem for PSP 3d games like GTA:VCS, I don't notice it at all on PSP eboots though.

I like my Go most of all though.
>>
>>3292623
>I like my Go most of all though.

I liked my go for a total of 6 months, and then it started turning off on its own and not turning back on.

When you get it to turn on finally, it turns off the second it loads up.

Not sure how to fix it.
>>
>>3283257

Got a TV Vita and hacked it - it's just a psp + Persona 4 Golden machine now. Now I have a nice stationary PS1/PSP/SNES/ETC. emulator, though a hacked Wii is a bit better IMO because it's more powerful but it doesn't have PS1 emulation.
>>
>>3292610
As someone who actually owned both I sold off my DS with GBA flash cart because redundant. Zero Mission runs with no frame drops and neither does the Castlevanias. You may have been using an old emulator, a shit emulator, or just full of shit. The only game I ever tossed at it that had issues was Contra 3 but that game was already a piece of shit compared to the Snes version.

The important part: Ninja Cop runs perfectly so who the fuck cares about anything else.
>>
I'm really interested on a PSP mostly to do PS1

How much should I pay for a 3000 or a Go in the UK?

I like the Go but I'm not sure if the ergonomics are good and how to check if the battery is still in good condition (and how hard is to change compared to the 3000)

Other thing what should I check while buying? Common problems and such
>>
>>3294117
PSPgo has a hardwired battery
>>
>>3294119
But I guess with enough effort I can change it, this is my biggest fear buying one with a battery that last an hour
>>
>>3294124
Yeah Pspgo has all types of battery issues.
Like for one thing, the firmware or whatever cannot properly display the proper amount of battery remaining.

This is annoying, and I think it effects emulators too since some say the "you can save state anymore since your battery is dead" garbage
>>
>>3294138
Well thats bad, well I will see what I can find if not a PSP 3000 will have to do
>>
how do you do the actual emulation? ive googled around and apparently you're meant to use something called poploader but i cant find a good download link for it.
>>
>>3294138
>Like for one thing, the firmware or whatever cannot properly display the proper amount of battery remaining.
I use the Go for years and it's the first time I heard about such a issue.
>>
>>3294758
its common knowledge, can google it easy.
>>
i'm completely baffled as to how to get ps1 (and for that matter pirated psp) games to run on this thing via CFW. i've had it for a total of 3 hours or so now but it seems like every link i find via google is some braindead moron half explaining how to do something that i've always heard was quite simple. all i wanna do is play SotN away from home damnit
>>
>>3286208
Needs some MTN Dew.
>>
>>3285160
Is gaming really still that frowned upon?
>>
>>3296342
The general rule of thumb is that you can do anything if you're attractive.
If you already dress and look like a sperg, whipping out a 3DS XL isn't going to help you.
That being said, who gives a fuck what other people think. Your friends are your friends and your family are family. Strangers are strangers. I see dudes and dudettes with handhelds on the daily.
>>
>>3294915
I've been using a 2001 for several years, and I've never had or even heard of this issue.

Are you sure you're not just a total fucking retard?
>>
>>3295997
read the sticky. It's all in there. And it's not complicated either. You can drag and drop files into the psp/game folder after you hook it up to your computer.
>>
>>3284332
lol, did they make the new filter change T B H to oral?
>>
>>3296575
i don't know desu
>>
>>3288887
TempGBA works 100% in my experience. never had a problem.

Also,
>200GB card
>Entire NTSC-U collection
Get the fuck out, collectorfag. Just keep the 5 or 6 games that you want to play this month/year on your card and don't worry about it.

I bought a psp on ebay for 50 bucks with an aftermarket battery and a 16 gb official jew memory card, and I've never filled it past about 10 gb with gba/nes/genesis/psx/psp/cps1/cps2/neo-geo games.
>>
>>3283257
Yes. I still use it til this day.
>>
>>3291445
psx port load times for chrono trigger are a hell of a lot better than the shitty framerate drop I've seen with the snes version.
>>
>>3291603
I wouldn't trust this list, OP. Several of these games will work fine on one generation psp but not on others. You'll just have to try them out and see how yours works. At 50 bucks a pop, you're not risking that much to try it out. If you can't play that one snes game that you absolutely MUST play to justify your purchase, sell it on ebay.
>>
>>3292628
Buy an aftermarket battery. Sounds like your battery is either self-discharging when it's not in use, or it's just at the end of its lifespan. Either way I'd wager a new battery will fix it.

Might be cheaper to buy a new psp though.
>>
>>3296615
>>3292628

Sorry, you actually can't replace the battery on a pspgo, so your best bet is to buy a new psp. I like the 2000 series best, but ymmv.
>>
>>3296625

>you can't replace the battery

Yeah, if you're some dumb cuck who can't use a screwdriver.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/PSP+Go+Battery+Replacement/1181
>>
>>3296557
Wow man, You've been using a model that isn't a go, and not having go issues?

you're right I'm a fucking retard, not you that can't fucking read! this changes everything I know in life!
>>
>>3296615
Thanks. That probably is the issue.
>>
>>3296664
Someone said it was hardwired earlier, so thats probably why he thought you cant afterall
>>
>one of the biggest regrets in my life was not buying that God of War special edition PSP
I'd be playing that shit right now.
>>
>>3296692
exactly. I've never had a psp go, because I did my research and bought a 2000 series instead. This fuck right here >>3296684 is just salty because he can't into google until after he's already bought something retarded.

Anyway, hopefully a little DIY battery repair fixes the problem. If not, psp's are pretty cheap these days.
>>
>>3283257
Just use a smartphone to emulate even though touchscreen controls suck
>>
File: Untitled.png (13 KB, 1213x125) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13 KB, 1213x125
>>3296784
Fuck off faggot.
>>
File: Some dumb shit for 4chins.png (36 KB, 1346x454) Image search: [Google]
Some dumb shit for 4chins.png
36 KB, 1346x454
>>3296790
I'm not even sure what your point is, but that's not what happened there.
>>
>>3296796
moral of the story is this: If you have any inclination to buy a psp, buy a 2000 or 3000 series psp on ebay for cheap (50 dollars-ish) and load it up with emulators. Great for airplanes, trains, busses, and road trips. Not great if you want a 100% accurate emulator for every console up to the 5th gen, but that's not very realistic for 50 bucks.
>>
>This one faggot shilling for the 2000
Don't get it unless you like ghosting and washed-out colors.
>>
>>3296802
Yep. And don't get the go if you want good battery life. Don't get the 1000 if you want good battery life and a decent screen. I don't know what the common problems are with the 3000 as I've never had one.

Literally every piece of hardware ever made has its limitations. I'm not shilling for the 2001; I've had a very good experience with this particular thing, so I can recommend it for this particular purpose. I'm not saying that Sony is better than Nintendo, and I'm honestly not sure how "shilling" one Sony model handheld over another Sony model handheld is supposed to make anyone any money. Definitely not trying to sell Sony products, but if you already want to buy a psp, I would personally recommend taking this dumb fuck's advice >>3294138 and don't get a pspgo. Get a 2000 or 3000 model instead, but do some research somewhere other than a goddamned Kurdistani goat-herding message board before you put down your hard-earned dinari.
>>
>>3296796
My point is you responded to me twice.
One time agreeing with me, the other opening your big fat mouth about me telling off a dumb fuck that said he never had PSPGO battery issues with his 2001 model.

Im guessing that person is you and you should off yourself.
>>
>>3296830
>I would personally recommend taking this dumb fuck's advice >>3294138 and don't get a pspgo

>he's dumb because he's right!

Wow you really are a fucking mongoloid.
>>
File: overkill.png (15 KB, 1117x249) Image search: [Google]
overkill.png
15 KB, 1117x249
>>3296845
>>3296847
I'm literally all of the people you've been responding to. I agree that the pspgo is not the best psp model to buy. I also think that the 2000 models are probably better, and that's probably what OP should get. I also think that you're a complete tool, even though your assessment of the pspgo is correct.

If you wanted to point out the same-fagginess of my commentary, you kind of missed the smoking gun. Here's pic related: I was wrong the first time, agreed with you, and then talked a lot of shit about your overly aggressive tone. Because being right makes you right, but being a cocksucker makes you a cocksucker.

OP found the answer he was looking for somewhere around >>3296689 and since then, you've been waging a fuckin fatwa against an anonymous stranger. Have fun being you for the rest of your life!
>>
File: Untitled.png (30 KB, 1223x218) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30 KB, 1223x218
>>3296908

I'm going to stop replying to you, because you are obviously mentally ill.

Also, all me dumb fuck. >OP found the answer he was looking for somewhere around

kek. truly retarded.
>>
>>3296915
You've gotten pretty good at GIMP. Have fun being perpetually wrong.
>>
i only emulate on the psp, ps1 and genesis mostly, sometimes actual psp games
>>
>>3296789
arent there controllers for phones to play retro vidya?
>>
>>3285193
Whats the best place to get one? I mainly want one for the Goemon games on N64 and Brave Fencer Musashi. Have you tried them yet?
>>
Played some PS1 on mine last night good times
>>
What is a good place to buy a PSP in London? Any pawn shop will be good enough or any place in specific?
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.