[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: tyrian-2000-ss1.gif (26 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
tyrian-2000-ss1.gif
26 KB, 320x200
I found pic related in my games library.

I managed to unlock the secret stage after the first level but it's balls to the walls hard.

Can anyone give me some basic hints?

I equipped my ship to generate a wide bullet carpet to clear the screen but maybe that's a wrong approach?
>>
Which secret level, Windy? There's like four for the first level. Bubbles is very easy, Holes has some tough spots and Windy and Soh Jinn are demanding.
Don't you normally exit the secret level upon getting killed in full mode?
>>
File: tyrian.jpg (49 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
tyrian.jpg
49 KB, 639x480
>>3281009
Oh damn, didn't know there where more than one.

How do I find out what it's called? The map screen only says "unknown".
>>
>>3281015
I know the one you're talking about. It gets really hard close to the end with tons of shit everywhere. All I can say is, practice. Try some different tactics.
When that part first begins where it becomes bullet-hell and the screen is completely full of enemies I try to got left and right while dodging the bullets and killing as much as possible.
If you stay in just one spot you're going to get annihilated. Keep moving.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>3281015
In the level itself above your armor.

What difficulty are you playing? I expect you didn't unlock the real difficulty settings.
>>
>>3281018
Thanks.
>>3281020
Ah, thank you. It's 'Holes'.
I'm playing on normal, I think. Do higher difficulty setting offer additional content?
>>
>>3281025
>Do higher difficulty setting offer additional content?
Yes, mainly in the later episodes.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.