[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't get into this game. The physics are kinda weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: umihara.jpg (269 KB, 1900x1050) Image search: [Google]
umihara.jpg
269 KB, 1900x1050
I can't get into this game. The physics are kinda weird and the controls are too stiff and don't read inputs very well. Randomly spawning monsters and no continues kinda hurt the game as well. What am I missing to enjoy this, /vr/?
>>
File: bento4-09.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bento4-09.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
>>3280887
Actual skill. I know this sounds like trolling but it's not. The controls in this game are excellent; the fault must lie with you. It's a hard game, so if you want to enjoy it, you'll have to keep at it. Don't lose heart, anon
>>
>>3280920
>git gud
ftfy
>>
>>3280887
I'll bit (no pun intended)

You just need to git gud.

Except for the randomly spawning monsters, that's actual bullshit.
>>
>>3280927
But they can't spawn on top of you, and it's very telegraphed. You can just walk through their cloud when the start to spawn, and it stops the spawn. Basically, the spawning is only a problem if you are too ponderous in your movement.
>>
>>3280887
>Think about Needs of Notice for Human Being

What did they mean by this?
>>
I dunno OP, the game controls very well. It's hard to get the hang of at first but eventually it will feel natural.
>>
>>3280887
>What am I missing to enjoy this, /vr/?

This is the wrong type of attitude to have towards video games. You either find them fun and enjoyable or you don't.
>>
>>3281041

Not true at all. Some people just just play the game wrong.
>>
>>3281041
I hit him with the first heartless git gud but now that he's either headed for the hills or proven he can take it my suggestion would be for him to ease into it with some bionic commando
>>
File: 1440937795528.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440937795528.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
Acquire skill.

Stay calm.

Walk the path of light.

Don't be afraid to get wet.
>>
>>3280887
I found out about this game in 2011 and sucked at it. Came back at it every month or so but could get no where.

Then I saw some speedrun stuff for it again last year and got a good sense of how to use the physics to my advantage. Have since beaten every route. If it's too hard, try to watch and learn a little.
>>
>>3280887
You suck anon. And so do I.
I really want to like this game but I don't have the necessary background to get good at it.
>>
>>3281461
Yes you do.

I sucked at it too when I first started.
>>
>>3281275
>Walk the path of light.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>3280972
>>3281554

Cut that shit out. Both of you.
>>
It's just too fucking hard. It's way too frustrating to focus on getting good at it.
>>
Who cares
Game is shit
IT'S SHIT
next thread
>>
>>3282376
Think about needs of notice for human being.
>>
>>3280887
Practice. Learn some techniques. If you still don't like it then it's probably just not for you.
>>
>>3282514
Also, watch the demos before stages as they can provide helpful hints and strategies.
>>
>>3280887
The only thing I kinda dislike about this game is the jpg backgrounds for the stages.
It does add a bit of charm to it though I will give it that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.