[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I date you to find be better looking cabinet. Oh wait you can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (513 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
image.png
513 KB, 800x552
I date you to find be better looking cabinet. Oh wait you can't.
>>
File: ridgeracer.jpg (26 KB, 575x287) Image search: [Google]
ridgeracer.jpg
26 KB, 575x287
>lcd
>glued in shitty control board
That looks fucking awful
>>
File: ignorant_babby_award.gif (59 KB, 1000x1192) Image search: [Google]
ignorant_babby_award.gif
59 KB, 1000x1192
>>3280372
You deserve this.
>>
>Donatello not giving a fuck

>Michelangelo sporting his trademark o̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e yellow duds whilst performing a move that's sure to break even superhuman bones(he's is swinging from 6+ stories high- he's fucking dead!)

>April is an 80s tranny

>Shredder is a recovering cosplayer, tormented by visions of bizarre turtle-like green teenagers stalking his every move

>Raphael vies for "dumbest weapon form"- a title currently contested by Zoro(one piece) and Death the kid(Soul Eater)
>>
>>3280372
>date you
I don't date faggots with shit taste in cabs. Fugly as fuck.
>>
I didn't know this was buried in my memories somewhere

It's not giving me the warm and fuzzy kind of nostaliga. No this is making me remember what it was actually like to be a kid. Where you can barely reach the buttons and don't have the two quarters this piece of shit would take anyway.
>>
>x-arcade plopped into cab
lel
>>
>>3280372
I can fell a tree right now and hobble a better looking cab than that in a day with some nails and crayons.
Why use an Xarcade when doing a custom cab? That's like building a grill frame around a George Foreman grill.
Pointless.
Lazy.
Ugly.
Classless.

Oh and don't date me faggot. I'm only into the sex part, not actually spending time with you.
>>
File: 1067372953.jpg (39 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
1067372953.jpg
39 KB, 401x600
>>3280412
What was the deal with 80s-era Konami of America and their obsession with stupid-looking real people on their arcade flyers and cabinets? Makes me appreciate the minimalism of Japanese conversion kits and how they were mostly the PCB board itself and gameplay instruction labels.
>>
>>3280393
Stop spamming this shit everywhere, pixelguy.
>>
>>3281787
Because cute anime designs didn't appeal to radicool kids on skateboards thats why
>>
File: 18114301.jpg (314 KB, 850x1210) Image search: [Google]
18114301.jpg
314 KB, 850x1210
>>3282038
The thing is that most Konami games already had westernized art to begin with, including Vendetta. Hell, half of their flyer art were practically traceovers of movie posters. I'm not sure whose these stupid live-action models are supposed to appeal to.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.